airtwardo

Rig Stolen in Council Bluffs, Ia. 11-24-2011

One of our Liberty Parachute Team rigs was taken during a home burglary on Thursday Nov. 24th from a residence in Council Bluffs Iowa.

It's a fairly distinctive rig~ Quasar II Red-White & Blue, with the Liberty Parachute Team logo on the left mudflap, 'Liberty Team' on the side flap.

Reserve and main are matching color patterns, also Red White & Blue.

I'll post the serial numbers when I get them.

Any information please contact me here or at [email protected].

http://www.dropzone.com/cgi-bin/forum/gforum.cgi?do=post_attachment;postatt_id=80350;

http://www.dropzone.com/cgi-bin/forum/gforum.cgi?do=post_attachment;postatt_id=80351;

Thanks.

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~

One of our Liberty Parachute Team rigs was taken during a home burglary on Thursday Nov. 24th from a residence in Council Bluffs Iowa.

Seriously? [:/]

Hope you get it back Jim... maybe you should pay the dude that jacked them a visit when you find him.B|
"I may be a dirty pirate hooker...but I'm not about to go stand on the corner." iluvtofly
DPH -7, TDS 578, Muff 5153, SCR 14890
I'm an asshole, and I approve this message

Seriously? [:/]

Hope you get it back Jim... maybe you should pay the dude that jacked them a visit when you find him.B|

I hope it comes back too, obviously a distinctive looking rig, most anyone who jumps would know it's not the 'average' sport rig, and raise questions...it's set up for doing demos.
It has a set of D rings on the front and side attachment rings on the lower main container corners.

The main & reserve canopies are both 240sqft 7 cells, color pattern is the same on both...below is what the canopies look like. Both also manufactured by Strong Ent.
http://www.dropzone.com/photos/Detailed/Personal/Hi_there_105854.html

It's a team members rig but he doesn't post here, I'll have and post the serial numbers when I get them from the owner.

It's a VERY big boy rig, custom made for a 6' 250 pound guy...

The serial numbers I have are~

Quasar II container #708238
~it's mostly Navy Blue with Red & White stripes and the Liberty Parachute Team logo embroidered on the mudflap.

Stellar 240 Reserve #105
~it's three sections of Red, White & Blue, there is a link in my original post to pics of the rig & canopy.

If anyone happens to see it or has information please contact me here or via email: [email protected]

Thanks