jtval

Howard Stern

How do you know that this post did nothing to make him less popular? Do you have some inside info on the viewing habits of all dz.commers who read this thread to know that none of them decided to turn him off? I wouldn't be surprised at all to learn that someone reading this has changed there that yes, Howard Stern is an obnoxious human being that does nothing for our society but to denegrate it.

It's pitiful to me that you extol HS b/c he is a "Class A crowd arouser," that he's good at twisting words, that he creates mayhem, that his "true strength" is that he hasn't corrected that face that was not beaten w/ an ugly stick, but rather the whole damn forest, and that he is rich b/c of it.

And you don't think he's a womanizer? He doesn't objectify women? Oh... he only gropes them on his show and says how much he'd like to do them b/c he sees them as women who are the crown jewel of creation and possess a dignity above all other creatures... yeah, that's it...

So he doesn't care what people think... big deal. So he's rich and famous (infamous really). It's only fleeting and he will fizzle out like all those who have come before him. It's just such a pity that when he is old and looking back on his life, the legacy he left behind will be a regrettable one.

-the artist formerly known as sinker

you still listen to him, right?:P
to know the voice of yor enemies!:D

but fizzle out? he's been on the radio for like 20 years. I'm sure he wont go away when he decides to retire he'll always be brought up when 1st amendmend rigth are spoken of. (along with many other topics...hateful and otherwise)
My photos

My Videos

Okay okay,

Here we go!
-----------------------------------------------------------
U SAY.......
How do you know that this post did nothing to make him less popular? Do you have some inside info on the viewing habits of all dz.commers who read this thread to know that none of them decided to turn him off?
------------------------------------------------------------
I SAY>>>> No, I don't... but I do know that now people who never listened to him are wondering what all the fuss is about and tuning in. You know there are a large population of no registered users on this site that dont post too. The fact we're all still here bitchin is an endorsement in itself.
U say
It's pitiful to me that you extol HS b/c he is a "Class A crowd arouser," that he's good at twisting words, that he creates mayhem, that his "true strength" is that he hasn't corrected that face that was not beaten w/ an ugly stick, but rather the whole damn forest, and that he is rich b/c of it.

I say>>>>>>>>>>
LMAOOOO I don't think I give a toss about that, anymore then he does! I mean there are pleanty of less the perfect people out there, Excluding you of course.

U say
And you don't think he's a womanizer? He doesn't objectify women? Oh... he only gropes them on his show and says how much he'd like to do them b/c he sees them as women who are the crown jewel of creation and possess a dignity above all other creatures... yeah, that's it...
-----------------------------------------------------------
I say
Again, these people are his FANS, there not there by force, They are in fact Howard Stern Groupies. Thats their choice. I see you dont approve, but they dont care about what you think either. Perhaps some see him as a STUD!!!! Just cause you're not attracted to him doesnt give ye the right to bash!
------------------------------------------------------------U say
So he doesn't care what people think... big deal. So he's rich and famous (infamous really). It's only fleeting and he will fizzle out like all those who have come before him. It's just such a pity that when he is old and looking back on his life, the legacy he left behind will be a regrettable one.
and I say
As for this... I doubt Howard will die an old broke lonely man. There are just too many people out here who understand and enjoy him....

For someone you dislike with a passion yousure do waste a lot of time on him!
Thanks for keeping Howard Famous!!!!!!;)

Hope you don't get Banned!

The fact that we're still bitching about it is NOT endorsement in itself. True, negative publicity is still publicity... that is a far cry from endorsement. The words aren't synonymous. Sure, people may wonder what the fuss is and turn on... and hopefully they'll see that he adds nothing but negativity to our society, they'll turn him right back off...

second... you think that I think I'm perfect? that I have an air of self-congratulatory triumphalism? how utterly predictable of you to accuse me of that... it's such a poor method of arguing. I've never claimed to be perfect and just b/c I think HS is a loser doesn't make me a "holier than thou" type either. (yawn)

b/c I'm not attracted to HS means I don't havea right to bash?? oh... I forgot... people like you selectively forget the whole freedom of speech thing when people like me are critical of the trash you call entertainment. it's very hypocritical.

and just b/c HS may not die lonely and broke doesn't mean he won't someday see that he hasn't left the world a better place b/c of the drivel he spews... but you're right, he probably won't see it... he's too busy being a pervert. it's quite anesthetizing i hear.

you may think my criticism of him is a waste of time, but frankly I don't give a shit. i happen to enjoy speaking ill of his style of entertainment. too many people DON'T care to speak out about how he denegrates women (whether they are fans, groupies, whatever), and how he contributes to the ills of our society. No he's not the only one, but he is the topic of this thread so there it is... and I don't mind for a second keeping him famous. Hitler is still famous too... and that's a GOOD thing baby...

-the artist formerly known as sinker

There was a part in Howards movie when they were talking ratings, and the average Howard fan listened about half as long as the average Howard hater. So I guess we have to go by the old any press is good press. If you don't like him, he may go away quicker if you all just shut up and see who many really enjoys the show.

--TB
Welcome my friends to the show that never ends.

Personally, I think hes an ass. Aside from being unable to look at him, let alone listen to his voice....hes not funny, hes rather disgusting.

I will say this however. A vast majority of the people whom have voted on this thread....admit to liking howard stern. My question to you is, if you like howard stern, then why are you so uptight on the forum? I mean, is it because when your voting its anonymous, and when you post a thread your name is revealed? People whinge, and call people trolls because of what they post....yet they find howard stern comedic? A bit hypocritical, and paradoxical if you ask me:|

We do not have to visit a madhouse to find disordered minds; our planet is the mental institution of the universe.
-Johann von Goethe

My question to you is, if you like howard stern, then why are you so uptight on the forum?

I'm guessing this is a rhetorical question? Im pretty sure Im not uptight:D

I mean, is it because when your voting its anonymous, and when you post a thread your name is revealed? People whinge, and call people trolls because of what they post....yet they find howard stern comedic? A bit hypocritical, and paradoxical if you ask me

Yep I agree
My photos

My Videos

This last week was a good one for Howard Stern, I laughed my ass off all week.. DId you hear the fight between stuttering John and the other guy? manager Tom threatened one guys job

Accelerate hard to get them looking, then slam on the fronts and rollright beside the car, hanging the back wheel at eye level for a few seconds. Guaranteed reaction- Dave Sonsky

It doesnt matter to me sinker what you say about Howard, I'm still gonna sleep soundly. Im not condeming your views, Im simply making my own remarks in response. Its of no consecence to me either way.

AS for this...oh... I forgot... people like you selectively forget the whole freedom of speech thing when people like me are critical of the trash you call entertainment. it's very hypocritical.

Isn't that hypocritical in itself? The post was here to express views.. you addressed me first, If you can't take the heat.. get out of the kitchen>

Later!

puh-leeze! why I even bother wasting my time...

I just wanted to commend u....u achieved to sound feminine......and your typed actions (shakes head and rolls eyes) i pictured u doing this in a sort of seizure commotion:ph34r:

We do not have to visit a madhouse to find disordered minds; our planet is the mental institution of the universe.
-Johann von Goethe

Ladies PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE Calm down!

This is only the internet.

I love having the freedom to remain annonymous>

I'm thinking rumble in the DZ might be a good idea!!! Lets straighten this out once and for all :D