SadSue

On or Off The Wagon??

I went out the other night and had a few drinks, I think I must be in the PRE change of life or something, cause my hangovers are beating my arse these days. I'm even considering going on the wagon.

Does anyone know what the wagon is like?

Hope you don't get Banned!

the wagon is bumpy if the road is not well paved and your spoke wheels are out of true. Definately have one of those old tarp cover thingies for your wagon... keeps the sun off and you can do lewd acts inside w/o the sheriff knowing...

-the artist formerly known as sinker

How many people can fit on the wagon at a time?

Depends how many heffers are in it:D Not many if theres more than 2 people over 300 pounds.

My question is...how many spare wheels to bring?

We do not have to visit a madhouse to find disordered minds; our planet is the mental institution of the universe.
-Johann von Goethe

I would tend to believe that the wagon is not a very friendly place to be. I imagine there are many smelly people on it. I do not think the wagon would have music either. If it happened to be a fun place, I would think that everyone would be a lot more able to hang on. Also, if other people on the wagon happen to be friendly, they certainly would give you a leg or an arm to hold on to, so that you would not fall off so easily.

Just my .02

the wagon I was on last night, coming home from my business trip, was the Southwest Wagon, the last one from Raleigh to Nashville. It was bumpy, filled with smelly people, chickens runnin everywhere, not pleasant. peanuts and a dr. pecker was all I could get. I wanted to go OFF the wagon, but didn't have a rig w/ me...

-the artist formerly known as sinker

The "Wagon" is an absolutely awesome place where I have built a totally exellent life.
I highly recommend it.

No hangovers on the wagon either.

I've tried it both ways and frankly, I think I have far more fun than folks that drink. People that drink all the time never learn all the other ways there are to party and have fun that dont leave you feeling like shit the next day.

Too bad for them :)

I heard everyone is pissy on the wagon, and as they don't serve any alchoholic drinks, I was wondering if they still served peanuts and virgin drinks. I think the wagon could be a happy place for me. I just hafta concenrate on soda, this usually comes in a plastic bottle and would be safer anyway, if i fell off.

one other thing, where is the wagon going?

Hope you don't get Banned!

the wagon I was on last night, coming home from my business trip, was the Southwest Wagon, the last one from Raleigh to Nashville. It was bumpy, filled with smelly people, chickens runnin everywhere, not pleasant. peanuts and a dr. pecker was all I could get. I wanted to go OFF the wagon, but didn't have a rig w/ me...

We do not have to visit a madhouse to find disordered minds; our planet is the mental institution of the universe.
-Johann von Goethe

The wagon is only a bad place in the minds of people that
arent on it or that dont stay long enough to enjoy its benefits :-)

(shhhh, or in the minds of people that subconsiously know they should be on it but cant seem to climb aboard)

I have a red wagon with off-road tires I bring all the makings of Long Island Ice Teas in: Gin, Rum , Vodka, Triple Sec, Roses Lime, and Sweet and Sour mix.

Don't fall off. We won't know you're gone.

Party like you're Luis the Rock Star.

I'm not on the wagon, I just don't hardly drink any more. When I'm thirsty, I drink water. When I want to act stupid, I just act stupid. I have a lot of experience acting stupid.

The only problem is that really drunk people aren't nearly as interesting as they think they are. Of course, neither are sober people sometimes:D.

Wendy W.
There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

Drinking makes me less talkative.
"Warm & fuzzy" at times and Amourise- always.:)
Wild & crazy= when I have water or soft drinks.B|
Caffine gives me a buzz/rush.:D
No real "need" for alchohol it's a "Libido governor";)
I'm a cheap date.:)

There is EXACTLY 1 guy that buys a case of Coka-Cola at my D.Z.
I always buy a Pa. Local beer "Yuengling Lager" Oldest U.S. brewery. (All are happy):)