skymama

Happy Birthday, Chopchop!

Aw, thanks. :$ You two are a great couple too and I'm always glad to see you when I go to Z-hills. Next time I'll plan it better and come for the chocolate bananas though!
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

Well.. the deed is done and everyone is through crying and they are now helping..:) Got a lot left to do.. but 2 whole days to do it in.. it'll go faster as they got over their initial shock and the warehouse starts emptying out. Getting those first 2 truckloads outta here will be the biggie.. Gonna go get fucked up now.. it's been my worst birthday.. Thanks friends for helping to make it bearable.[:/]

And Stacy... don't touch me with your banana... :o :)
chopchop
gotta go... Plaything needs a spanking..

Lotsa Pictures

Think of nice things, like your kids, Skymamma and blue skies.

Oh....I'm one of the nice things? Darn it all, I was planning on being mean and bad when he got back! I've gotta get back at him for leaving a small lagoon of water on my bathroom floor and not even telling me or cleaning it up! :P
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

small lagoon? after 90 oz of swamp juice? i bet it was a big lagoon!
_

She called me and yelled at me for getting water all over the floor of her guest bathroom from the shower and I calmly explained that I had the shower curtain completely shut but if she had a larger toilet, the floor would be dry.. This is after she cleaned it up. B|

And Vinnie, you know I don't have to have a birthday to drink a bottle of Jack with ya! B|
chopchop
gotta go... Plaything needs a spanking..

Lotsa Pictures