phatcat

Are you a potty mouth?

Is MISTER Whore to you, you filthy piece of shit

You fucking sure it ain't MISS you piece of alien mother fucking amphibien shit. you smell like piss :D
-----------------------------------
It's like something out of that twilighty show about that zone

You fucking sure it ain't MISS you piece of alien mother fucking amphibien shit. you smell like piss :D

I SAID MISTER!!! can you fucking read? you stupid blind asshole, open your godammed eyes and pay attention to what the fuck you are reading, you fucking whore.

HAHAHAHA This thread is too fuckin funny! (Laughing my fuckin ass off):D:D

Funny?! its like I fukt up group of torrett syndrome having ass mouthed shit talkers here! I feel like I am in the middle of a fukn group of assholes...its good to e home!;)
My photos

My Videos

Okay, I'm curious - what is the official definition of a "swear" word anyway? And how many are there? Let me start:

Shit
Fuck
Ass
Bitch

:D:D

WHO THE FUCK CARES!!!

Asshole.

Cussing isn't against the rules, but I can't believe you guys are wasting HH's bandwidth like this. Remember, just because he lets you in his house, it doesn't mean you can just trash the place.
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

[replyThat'll fucking tach you to fucking shave with your fucking light saber !! :S

Get on all fours so you can feel the power of the fucking Force and TEACH you how to fucking spell, you ignorant son of a cunt :S

Cussing isn't against the rules, but I can't believe you guys are wasting HH's bandwidth like this. Remember, just because he lets you in his house, it doesn't mean you can just trash the place.

Sure we can. We may kick and scream as the cops hogtie us and drag us out, but we WILL trash it!!!!!

EDIT: I'm just KIDDING!!! I was just trying to make a little innocent light-hearted post. It's all good - REALLY!:)

We may kick and scream as the cops hogtie us and drag us out, but we WILL trash it!!!!!

You have such a wonderful way of showing your gratitude and appreciation for someone.
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

HAHA I feel guilty enough. that why i threw a jumpticket his way at eloy!:)
My photos

My Videos