Rebel

I feel like I've been swept up by a hurricane!

I feel like I've been swept up by a hurricane!

My first jump on 7-15 was absolutely unforgettable. I was so captivated by my feeling of weightlessness. Before I landed I said I wanted to go back up. Soon, soon it won't be too long!

On Sunday 7-20 I was interviewed on CNN, I felt like I was back up above the clouds. No sooner was I off the air, and back at my Nursing Home, the phone started ringing. My friends and family were calling...

This went on for several days, then dwindled down. Monday morning I got a couple of emails and a pm. "go to dropzone.com look, at the home page".

I told you just like a hurricane... the winds have picked me up again.

What a wonderful article. Michele Lesser wrote such a beautiful story about me. We have only spoken on the telephone a few times, you'd think that we've known each other forever.

Tomorrow morning at 6:35 am Pacific DT I'm being interviewed on KPSI Radio (920 AM). KPSI Broadcasts from Palm Springs California.

I hope you can listen in.

Rebel

Rebel, you da man!!!:)
Michele told me you live in New Jersey. I'm up in Massachusetts. Next time I am down that way, I would love to look you up and shake your hand.

Good for you. I'm really hoping there's another jump for you in the near future.

Chris

Welcome to the forums Arthur!! (Love your avatar)

Michele's article mades us ALL feel as if we've known you ... she has incredible talent in this respect.

Your story in its' self is also incredible - some of us have suffered temporary disabilities, but to endure the degeneration of MS AND THEN do something that many able bodied people refuse to do 'why-ever' is an incredible testament to your will and Mind over Matter.

Skydiving is wonderful 'therapy' ... do you think you could write it off?? :P:P. Seriously, may you jump as often as your mind requires ... it sounds like your body will do whatever you tell it that it can.

Blue Skies

-Dave

Life is very short and there's no time for fussing and fighting my friend (Lennon/McCartney)

Ooh, I'm so glad to see you post! I was just thinking about you and finally took the time to sit down and read Michele's article and watch the video! I shared the video with everyone here in the office! I've been wondering if you've come down off your high yet... apparently not! ;) Good!!!:)

Katie
Get your PMS glass necklace here