CrazyIvan

Speaking of SEX...

This is awful. I can't even begin to imagine the abuses that will be made of this new legislation. A tough time to be a man.

Now even while you're having sex you will need WITNESSES!!!! :D:D:D:D

Please, stop the world, I wanna get off.!!!!! :S

This is awful. I can't even begin to imagine the abuses that will be made of this new legislation. A tough time to be a man

My sentiments exactly. And I am a man... want proof? Damn! Now we have to have a discussion about sexual herassment.

I may disagree with what you have to say, but I shall defend to the death your right to say it.
- Voltaire

I heard on the radio the other day there was an actor (don't remember who right now) that used to take a Polaroid of himself with the girl he was getting ready to have sex with naked every time. He said it was supposed to show that she was happy and consenting. I guess that doesn't show if she changes her mind tho eh?

I'd like to think there aren't women who would take advantage of the law to get at someone they are pissed at because it could be a good law, but I'm sure there will be.

Pammi

Thats why every time I sleep with a woman I video tape it,;) just in case!
No does mean no however.

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing."
Edmund Burke (1729-1797)

This is also totally messed up because it trivialises REAL rape and abuse cases. If this is supposed to be a step forward for feminism then I can no longer say I'm a feminist. It used to be about equality - now it's about power OVER men. Political correctness is an evil all of its own. I can't believe this will actually go through. It's scary for everyone.

I'm just wondering...if you take a girl out, go to the movies/theater, dance, drinks, dinner and then when you down to business she changes her mind, Would you be entitled for a 'refund'? :D:D

I've heard that schyzophrenics have had this problem while masturbating.

Bwahaha!! :D:D:D

I wouldn't be too surprised if a case like this ended up in court:
"Your honor, I didn't stop when I told myself to...."
Wind Tunnel and Skydiving Coach http://www.ariperelman.com

No means... No.

You took the words right out of my mouth. It does seem a bit far fetched, but fact of the matter is...if someone isn't consenting and says no...it should automatically "come" to an end.

We do not have to visit a madhouse to find disordered minds; our planet is the mental institution of the universe.
-Johann von Goethe

It's a funny world we live in, when whites are discriminated against by blacks and men are oppressed by women, for no reason except selfishness and revenge.

Let this be a lesson to any bright-eyed activist. Your leaders don't want equality. They want power.

-- Toggle Whippin' Yahoo
Skydiving is easy. All you have to do is relax while plummetting at 120 mph from 10,000' with nothing but some nylon and webbing to save you.

It's a funny world we live in, when whites are discriminated against by blacks and men are oppressed by women, for no reason except selfishness and revenge.

Let this be a lesson to any bright-eyed activist. Your leaders don't want equality. They want power.

So can we start chanting: MEN POWER!!!...WHITE POWER!!! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

I've heard that schyzophrenics have had this problem while masturbating.

Hmmm, can on rape one's self?

And if so...who would get the punishment.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

Political correctness is an evil all of its own. I can't believe this will actually go through. It's scary for everyone.

and actually this stupidity is sweeping all over the planet bringing foth masses of dumbasses complaining about any fart they can think of.

when i was a kid we used to make jokes on swiss people because they seemed pretty weird to us. right now all the weirdness seems to be emanating from the states.
ever wondered why there is a warning label on your parachute?
stupid voice on/ no i didn't know it was dangerous to (fill in whatever you like) and nobody told me to be carefull... /stupid voice off

what really sucks is that peolpe are trained not to take care of themselves and if something should ever happen to their asses theres a laywer who'll go for the big money. >:(>:(

one thing on rape: this doesn't have to be discussed.
no mercy on these s&%*theads who rape women. they should receive the same thing in return. putting up laws simply doesn't work
The universal aptitude for ineptitude makes any human accomplishment an incredible miracle

dudeist skydiver # 666

Maybe if we all start singing kumbaya, my Lord, kumbaya?

Then again, maybe not:D

-- Toggle Whippin' Yahoo
Skydiving is easy. All you have to do is relax while plummetting at 120 mph from 10,000' with nothing but some nylon and webbing to save you.

It probably wouldn't be a bad idea if the above-proposed waiver ended up looking like what you sign on your first day at the DZ. That way, you can have certification that the consenting party is also aware of any risks to life or limb they would experience from having sexual relations with you. I can only imagine that such protection would be helpful in the however likely event that a sex-related injury should occur such as headboard induced concussions, pulled muscles, skeletal misalignment caused by advanced techniques, or even whiplash (I'm sure I could think of some additional risk factors if I spent some more time on this)B|.

Out of curiosity, how would you address severability in such a contract (considering the purpose of this contract is to prevent sexual consent from being nullified)?

The glass isn't always half-full OR half-empty. Sometimes, the glass is just too damn big.

Tonto said:

No means... No.

if someone isn't consenting and says no...it should automatically "come" to an end.

I agree too. Unless "no" very clearly means "yes" (and that should be confirmed with a question while nothing else happens). And if the person is too stupid and manipulative then, yes, you just lost out because they said "no" when they meant "yes."
Of course, that means you just lost out on sex with someone too manipulative or stupid to make sure you were OK. I'd probably rather masturbate than have sex like that.

Wendy W.
There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)