SkyAnt

How may sexual partners have you had?

I was watching this documentary tonight about teen age sex and how shocked some parents were when they found out what the kids were getting up too.
I came from a religious background and went to an all boys schools so I didn't start screwing around(sharing the love I mean) until I was an adult. Yet many of my friends years latter told me they got all the 'action' from age 14-17. Any thoughts?
When was (or will be) the time you got all the action?

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing."
Edmund Burke (1729-1797)

Wow, I saw the results and either I've had more dating years than y'all or I'm a complete hooker. I'm leaning towards the years I've spent in singledom. :$
PMS#28, Pelogrande Rodriguez#1074
My Pink M

I was watching this documentary tonight about teen age sex and how shocked some parents were when they found out what the kids were getting up too.
I came from a religious background and went to an all boys schools so I didn't start screwing around(sharing the love I mean) until I was an adult. Yet many of my friends years latter told me they got all the 'action' from age 14-17. Any thoughts?
When was (or will be) the time you got all the action?

I became a total tart when I first moved to the US 3 years ago. Much to my chagrin I didn't get much action at university, but then I didn't have an accent.

-Ben

Women sleeps with 40 plus men she is a slut

You say that like it's a bad thing>:(

-- Toggle Whippin' Yahoo
Skydiving is easy. All you have to do is relax while plummetting at 120 mph from 10,000' with nothing but some nylon and webbing to save you.

Define "sexual partners" Good point!
---------------------------
Firstly, I don't judge anyone. I think if your cool with it, thats all that matters. If you love having sex with one or none, or a thousand people and your not hurting anyone thats great. Be you straight, gay or bi.

I didn't want to use the term 'Sexual Relations' as some Presidents get that one confused LMAO! Still cracks me up!
I was originally thinking sexual intercourse. And I guess I will stick with that for now. Don't get me wrong I have nothing against blow jobs. But I think most people don't really count oral because its allot more common. Unless your married that is.
What do you guys think?
Should we start another poll?

Edmund Burke (1729-1797)

Wow, I saw the results and either I've had more dating years than y'all or I'm a complete hooker. I'm leaning towards the years I've spent in singledom. :$

i think you'll have to add me to the 'hooker' group to looking at the poll so far..:o

But I think most people don't really count oral because its allot more common.
-------------------------------
Where is this more common? My personal experience suggests otherwise.
If I could make a wish, I think I'd pass.
Can't think of anything I need
No cigarettes, no sleep, no light, no sound.
Nothing to eat, no books to read.

Most of my partners have either been in the confines of a relationship or the 'spiritual union' started off the relationship. I personally feel its much better when you really care about someone.
Did I just open up a Pandora's box (no pun intended) with the oral sex thing?

Edmund Burke (1729-1797)