BrokenR1

Flotation Gear

Curious to see what others are using or know of for flotation gear. I did find a post that someone used this.

http://www.basspro.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?storeId=10151&catalogId=10001&langId=-1&partNumber=50112&hvarTarget=search&cmCat=SearchResults

Any other options or what you think about this?

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Rap is to music what etch-a-sketch is to art.

That's what I have. My boyfriend got a similar one (different brand)at a local boat shop. Those are nice because they're comfortable, easy to use, and are relatively unobtrusive or likely to cause issues with your skydiving gear.
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

BrokenR1

Curious to see what others are using or know of for flotation gear. I did find a post that someone used this.

http://www.basspro.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?storeId=10151&catalogId=10001&langId=-1&partNumber=50112&hvarTarget=search&cmCat=SearchResults

Any other options or what you think about this?

1. These seem to work for her.
2. I carry a set of these under my jumpsuit.

..all in good fun. ;)
Birdshit & Fools Productions

"Son, only two things fall from the sky."

3mpire

Link is no longer operative, what is the type of gear everyone in this thread uses?

The brand people were discussing is Stearns Inflata-Belt. The vest folds up into a belt around your waist.
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

NWFlyer

***Link is no longer operative, what is the type of gear everyone in this thread uses?

The brand people were discussing is Stearns Inflata-Belt. The vest folds up into a belt around your waist.

http://www.stearnsflotation.com/Inflatables-C27.aspx
Birdshit & Fools Productions

"Son, only two things fall from the sky."

3mpire

And those that have used them don't feel they interfere with access to handles etc when worn under the rig? Freely and belly...?

The belt goes around your waist, so it should be well clear of the handles, particularly if you tighten the belt ensure that the belt is snug enough that it doesn't ride up. They're pretty low-profile - you'll hardly even notice it (but it's sure nice to have if you need it).