misskriss

So..........

OMG miss you, miss you, miss YOU.... always thinkig of yourself are ya? Here I am in afgahnistan..... bla bla bla bla bla bla

joking...
just kidding
Leroy

..I knew I was an unwanted baby when I saw my bath toys were a toaster and a radio...

Things are getting there... I went into buisness for myself, and that's "fingers crossed" going well... moved into an apartment in NYC, and have been dating someone for a few months now...
Sooo yes I'm starting to have fun again, would be much better if I were way way AGL but i'll get there soon enough...

AND to the little monkey in afghanistan, I MISS YOU TOO...:P

The key to walking on water... Is knowing where the rocks are

Yeah dude...quit whining. You should try the Newark Hilton Airport or even worse the BWI Embassy Suites.

After saying NEWARK you should stop, we can imagine the rest :D:P

After saying NEWARK you should stop

I have to say....that place wasn't THAT bad. I wish I had gotten in a bit earlier so I could have gone into the city. It was just that paying $12 for a crappy chicken sandwich and a few french fries at the hotel bar was a bit rediculous. And then the fact that my bill somehow came to $45 after just "a couple" Rolling Rocks was just crazy too. :S:D Now the Baltimore Embassy Suites.....that place is a freakin DUMP!!! $137 dollars a night at the "special G rate" and they can't even have clean furniture in the lobby. [:/] The food there....lets not even get into that. Of course....the South Side of Baltimore is a lot like the South Side of Chicago. A dump......they should tear it down and start over.

How dare you come to a place 15 minutes from my apartment, and not send up the red flares...

I certainly won't make that mistake twice!!!! Ahhh....that trip kinda sucked anyway. Got to the hotel at like 11 and had to leave by 930 AM the next day. [:/] Maybe next time I'll have more time and we can get together. I'll certainly PM you if it comes up on my schedule again. ;)