misskriss

So..........

It was Rusty........Brittish guy and she did awesome.... she did turns by herself and was amazing. She can't wait to skydive!!!

Hey Heather!! I'll pm you so we can set up lunch..misssed you girlllllllll..........my kids broke my mom's laptop:o:o:o so I wasn't able to get online in Florida:D

I'll tell you what my significant other says when I ask her that. Yes, of course I miss you, but I gotta another brick and I won't miss with this one!:P Welcome back.

I went to a tunnel camp a year ago and there was some little people in there. It was so cool to see a 5, 7, 11 year old in there flyin' their little bods.

-Hixxx
death,as men call him, ends what they call men
-but beauty is more now than dying’s when

Oh, I hope your mom wasn't too upset about her laptop! :o

Let's try to do something in the next 2 weeks. It'll be good to see you! :)

I'm walking a marathon to raise money for the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society. Click Here for more information!

wow! didn't know they'd let kids that young do it...how incredibly cool! my kids would love it!

Oh yeah, they do. I have a tape here from one of my sessions and there's this 5 years old boy having a blast flying all over the tunnel, that little kid really had fun and put a smile on everyone's faces.

man, I'm just stoked about it!!!! that's awesome! I can see my 4 year old boy, he's such a dare devil... he's just rock in there. yesterday he went full bore down the hill in our back yard and rammed full steam into the sandbox I made for the kids... The side rail is like 10 inches high! I was standing right next to it talking to some neighbors. He looked over right before impact and said "watch this" w/ this sinister grin on his face... and POW!!!! Right into the wood. Stopped the bike cold, flipped him over the bars, across the sandbox w/ the bike endo'ing onto him. He got up, brushed himself off, looking really shocked... I asked him why he did that, he simply said, "I wanted to see what would happen to me!"

Sheesh... he's a skydiver waiting to happen...

-the artist formerly known as sinker