linuxguy

how do u change your username

nothing really.
I mean tux is the cutest penguin right !!!
and linux is the best opperating system, but i is bored with it B|

2nd best.
FreeBSD 1st. Linux runs a VERY close second. Microsoft Windows (of any variety) isnt even on the list! B|B|B|B|B|B|B|B|B|;););););););)

Linux/Unix vs. Windows
Freeflyers vs. RW
Snowboarders vs. skiers
Harleys vs. sportbikes
The list goes on and they're all fairly silly debates. Each has its place, and it's usually personal preference anyway.
When Linux and its apps are as simple and feature-rich as Windows for the user, as opposed to the admin/geek-wanna-be-badass-all-worship-me-now-computer-god, then that might change.

As far as re-registering: If you do, you might want to inform Sangiro, since his new rule went into effect last week that if he catches you with two user names, he'll punt you permanently. If you only actually use one of them, you might slip by.

(>o|-<

If you don't believe me, ask me.

If you want to change your name, you have to totally reregister under a new name. Then, you have to pm HH to ban your old name since no one is allowed to have 2 names anymore due to a few troublemakers around here. :P
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon