SEREJumper

More than likely stolen Mirage G3 for sale in NorCal *PICS*

Everyone,

I have the rig in my possession and have been in contact with the rightful owner(s) whom it was stolen from. It will be returned to them asap :)
I'll update with more info at a later time.

We're not fucking flying airplanes are we, no we're flying a glorified kite with no power and it should be flown like one! - Stratostar

I have the rig in my possession and have been in contact with the rightful owner(s) whom it was stolen from. It will be returned to them asap :)

Kudos to SEREJumper! I recall that you also identified a stolen custom "ladybug" rig for a Houston lady last year, which resulted in the return of her stolen gear to her. You seem to have a knack for this, and a very generous heart. We all owe you thanks for your ability to sniff these things out and get them back to their owners. GOOD JOB!

Kudos to SEREJumper! I recall that you also identified a stolen custom "ladybug" rig for a Houston lady last year, which resulted in the return of her stolen gear to her. You seem to have a knack for this, and a very generous heart. We all owe you thanks for your ability to sniff these things out and get them back to their owners. GOOD JOB!

+10,000,000,000!

We all owe you thanks...

Indeed.
- Just hope he doesn't get prosecuted as being "complicit", or for "enriching a criminal enterprise" or something now though, by some (over/uber) zealot DA/ADA etc. :S

Much props/respect to the OP for being affirmative, assertive and taking thankfully, even despite some unfortunate discouragement otherwise, a pro-active & selfless INITIATIVE in this matter!! B|B|B|

I too, would be most interested in hearing all the pertinent details as to how all this (and the bottom-line result of the rightful owner now successfully recovering her stolen property! :)
coitus non circum - Moab Stone