kevin922

Speaking of dicks...

Yeah, Old news. If you hung around after dark once in awhile and partied you would know that Lambert has given such shows from the LUSH bus to the Lambertvison in the hanger on several occasions. There was also a Jackass and chin puppetry episode live from the LUSH bus about a month ago.

If you've never been to Orange, you need to put it on your places to jump before you die list.
"It's just skydiving..additional drama is not required"
Some people dream about flying, I live my dream
SKYMONKEY PUBLISHING

I was driving home at lunch and heard an ad on the radio for this gem... puppetry of the penis is playing in my area.. has anyone heard of such crap?

It's been playing here in Boston for several months now. Apparently the women love it and all the men just cringe and hate it.

It's not on my list of things to see....
Scars remind us that the past is real

Yeah, Old news. If you hung around after dark once in awhile and partied you would know that Lambert has given such shows from the LUSH bus to the Lambertvison in the hanger on several occasions. There was also a Jackass and chin puppetry episode live from the LUSH bus about a month ago.

If you've never been to Orange, you need to put it on your places to jump before you die list.

Yep i've seen all that, actually sent an email to lambert about it just before i posted this :)

I was in Australia & actually saw a guy from England do some of this stuff... round the campfire. Then came back to Chicagoland & found I could pay to see the same thing - no thanks!

Very bizzare looking I must say. Can think of many other much more enjoyable uses for cocknballs than making them look like a hamburger or whatnot.

There is no can't. Only lack of knowledge or fear. Only you can fix your fear.

PMS #227 (just like the TV show)

My g/f went and saw it last year. She thought it was very creative and unique. She also said that about half the guys in the audience were men - with their wives, girlfriends, etc...

You wouldn't catch me watching that show. :|

Butthead: Whoa! Burritos for breakfast!
Beavis: Yeah! Yeah! Cool!
bellyflier on the dz.com hybrid record jump

half the guys in the audience were men - with their wives, girlfriends, etc...

You wouldn't catch me watching that show. :|

only half the guys were men?

Erica,
i think its fun to turn into a flute. who wants to hmm a tune!:D
My photos

My Videos

It's been in San Diego, Supposedly it's very good, witty dry humor catered to the ladies, and you hear more about the dick than actually seeing any sword fights.

those guys are making a mint off of their idea.

Accelerate hard to get them looking, then slam on the fronts and rollright beside the car, hanging the back wheel at eye level for a few seconds. Guaranteed reaction- Dave Sonsky

I was in Australia & actually saw a guy from England do some of this stuff... round the campfire. Then came back to Chicagoland & found I could pay to see the same thing - no thanks!

Very bizzare looking I must say. Can think of many other much more enjoyable uses for cocknballs than making them look like a hamburger or whatnot.

LOL! Can I forward this on to Simon???
(He's having a baby in 5 months, by the way... scary, isn't it???)
:ph34r:

nothing to see here

With people getting rich off of this, maybe I should start something here. "Short Stories By My Cock".

Well considering that sizes DOES matter, maybe you should do novels or long plays or something that is not such a marketing nightmare.

;) Short and cock should not be used together in the same sentance unless you are insulting someone. Its a rule.