fundgh

Farting in the plane- Do you...

Hey no shame in my game,
I just let her rip. Screw trying to be polite. If you dont like my ass burp, then dont breathe.
Scotty

"when I die, I want to go like my grandfather while im sleeping, not like the passengers riding in the car with me
Swoopster
A.S.S. #6 Future T.S.S holder

Best thread ever.

I'm sitting here wiping tears from my eyes. I'm at a cesna DZ so the flight is always intimate. I try to hold them if there are people on the load that I don't really know or if there are girls on the load, but if its a loud load of guys you gotta have a war.

Just a reminder folks!

When you smell someone else's farts, it is because their actual poo-poo molecules have entered your body through the sinuses, triggering the receptors just like any other scent. There is little doubt that at least a handful of those molecules are absorbed into your bloodstream through your lungs too!

. . =(_8^(1)

i follow the saying: health first, manners second... and fart it all out.... especially on a load full of older skydivers who made my first jumps a real struggle for air ;)

Check out the site of the Fallen Angels FreeflY Organisation:
http://www.padliangeli.org

I think Squeak is a Master of this........is the story true about an entire load exiting at like 3500??

:D:D:DSlightly exagerated, but it was worth a medal. The door of the Navajo was opened 10,000 feet earlier than normal on a cold day just to flush the plane. People were dry wretching, I was laughing my illy head off.
After we landed I was congratulated by a few:D:D

To all the women who ar requesting no farting are you telling me YOU DONT when you need too.
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

pinch it in, please. It's so foul. Let it go when no one else is around

Exactly, please let it rip before you get onto the plane. I've never been in to farting around other people, and I really don't understand why others do as it is very unpleasant. :|

I've only been on a few loads so far, and every one has been poisoned. At least theres a window in the plane when it gets really bad. :P

what are you talking about? women don't fart:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

Yeh right.
I once got on a load with just me and 12 ladies. I couldent believe my luck, or so I thought.

Me being the only man, there was no way I was going to parp on that load. But afterr climbing only a few k's the fun began.

Wafts of the most foulest stinking stench came flooding through the plan... and it wasent me, yet all eyes immediatly went to me.

Then all the girls started blasting away (actually quiet ones - the worst). I think they must have thought 'how dare he fart on our load' and decided to get there own back.:(

Anyhow, buy the time It was time to get out, I was concerned my helmet would fall off cos I swear my head had shrunk a few sizes.:P

and I maintain, I did not fart on that load.....I never, honest.

Although farting in the plane may not be a nice gesture to your fellow skydivers, the unpleasant scent will be gone in less than a minute. On the other hand as I recall jumping in in Italy out of a porter with 8 Italians the unpleasant smell was from the point the door was closed up until it was open and I could stick my head out the window for relief.
If I could make a wish, I think I'd pass.
Can't think of anything I need
No cigarettes, no sleep, no light, no sound.
Nothing to eat, no books to read.

Sorry, hon. I'm not the one that said girls never fart. I just said - keep it outside the plane. Yesh! Some of the people on the plane have let ones rip that you expect their pants to be fully loaded when they stand up. YUK!!!
Life is short! Break the rules! Forgive quickly! Kiss slowly! Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably. And never regret anything that made you smile.

This is not a LIE, I have never farted in the plane. I do what is called a PJD Pre Jump Dump. I always have to shit before a jump, also gets rid of the gas. But here is what sux. I am new, so i am always in the front of the otter away from the door. You bastards rip them off, open the door, and it pushes the smell to the front. Cut the shit (no pun intended) Man, you guys should be happy I am not a monkey, otherwise I might throw poo at youB|

Living in San Diego we get some awsome mexican food, and tequila. I ripped one that made MY eyes water AND claimed it! Crack that door! hehB|

Let's remember the basics:

As we climb in altitude, the pressure causes the gases in our bodies to expel. Some burp, others fart. It can't be helped.

If the ladies out there (and I'm one) do not understand this, and their sensitivies are damaged, I suggest putting your face in your helmet during such occurences.

It's a natural bodily function - get over it.

LA*

Is a chicken omelette redundant?

- get over it.

Ummm...I have mostly male friends and 2 brothers. I myself dislike those girls that claim to be sooo pristine; they need to BE REAL.

All the girls that spoke up here have been pretty cool about things. It's not that our "sensitivities are damaged". (That is not true.) You see, we don't care if the men or "ladies" accidentally let one or two rip every so often.
However, if you are firing away like a machine gun for "shits & giggles" (no pun intended), making people gulp down their own puke in hopes of not throwing up all over the plane and everyone's gear...something's wrong.
It's true that everyone is biologically different, but COME ON!!!
(rant)
If you are making divers puke and pilots pass out -
Learn to use the FUCKING bathroom (PJD) >:(...or, better yet, go to your doctor because something may be wrong!

(Proper British professor voice)
For gassy ones - "The more sulfur-rich your diet, the more sulfides and mercaptans will be produced by the bacteria in your guts, and the more your farts will stink. Foods such as cauliflower, eggs and meat are notorious for producing smelly farts, whereas beans produce large amounts of not particularly stinky farts."

By the way, I have accepted that it will never smell like vanilla on the plane, but I still love ya all...so very much!
[:/]:)

It's true that everyone is biologically different, but COME ON!!!

Spot on!

I can exect to a small extent that pressure changes can cause people's bodies to expel gases (but seriously - if you expel some of said gas before you get on the plane there will be a lot less to come out), but it is quite obvious from this thread and general conversation on the DZ that there are a lot of people out there who find it funny to "let one off" purely to see how much they can discomfort everyone else.

I don't fart in your face, why the fuck should I have to put up with you doing it to me?

I'm new to the sport, and this is one aspect of it that I find deeply unpleasant and it really does spoil the ride to altitude for me. Theres no need for it, and most people don't actually find it as funny as you probably think they do.

Sorry to rant, its just something that gets right up my nose (ahem). :$:)

Those are little pieces of pooh pooh in your nose! If you find a DZ where they have some kind of policy regarding flatulants let the other anti-fart jumpers know, maybe you can have a fart-free boogie there!
...FUN FOR ALL!