stylinmike1

Message from Saddam H

Saddam decided to send George W a letter to let him know he is still in the game. Bush opened the letter and it appeared to contain a coded message.

370HSSV-0773H

W couldn't figure it out so he shared it with Colin Powell. Powell and his aides had no clue so they sent it to the CIA. Nobody there could decode it so it went to the NSA, then to MIT, NASA, the Secret Service... The list got longer and longer.

Eventually they asked Mossad in Israel for help - and got an immediate reply. "Tell the President that he is looking at the message upside down."

Bwaaaaaahhhhh!! :D:D:D

stylinmike

(>O]-<

George Bush visits the Queen of England. While there he expresses his worries over his problems with foreign policy.

"This foreign policy stuff is really hard! How do you manage it, Your Majesty?"

"I do not manage it directly. I endeavor to surround myself with experienced advisors, and I call upon their wisdom to manage our foreign affairs."

"But how do you know if they're wise or not? A lot of my people aren't that smart. I get bad intelligence info from them all the time!"

"I simply ask them questions from time to time to determine their wisdom and their ability to think on their feet. Watch." She called Tony Blair into the room. "Mr. Blair, let's say your parents have a child. That child is not your sister or your brother. What is that child's relationship to you?"

Tony Blair considers the question for a moment. "Well, Your Majesty, that child would be me, wouldn't it?" She beams at him, and he leaves.

When Bush returns to the US he is eager to try his new test. He calls in Paul Wolfowitz and asks him the question.

"Uh - er - not my sister or brother? Well then who would it be? A transsexual? No? Uh . . . can you give me some more time?" he asks and darts out of the room. He asks person after person, no luck. Finally he sees Colin Powell. Aha! He thinks. That guy is brilliant; I'll ask him. He asks Powell the question.

"Well, Paul, that would be me. I am, after all, a child of my parents but I am not my brother or sister."

"Thanks, Mr. Powell!" he says, and runs back into Bush's office, excited.

"I know the answer, Mr. President!" he says. "It's Colin Powell!"

"No, you idiot," says Bush. "The answer is Tony Blair."