alanab

Cirque de Solie- Drallion

Drallion was a great show and Val, if they have the same type of tent setup in the parking lot, the cheap seats are just fine. Let me know how the show goes because I'm thinking about getting tickets if I still can.

Jesse

<* Spread the Love! *>

No, but I am seeing Varekai in two weeks. Has anyone seen that yet? Am I okay getting the cheap section?

im sure the cheapies are OK, but i heard you shouldnt sit on the "sides" if you can help it. you can pick where you want to sit on a map when you buy the tix.

Personally, after seeing 3 shows(mystere, drallion, and O) , that has to be the worst. But that's just my opinion from someone that loves a a good Cirque show. Save your money for O, if you haven't seen it yet, or Verkai, which I hear is outstanding.

Butthead: Whoa! Burritos for breakfast!
Beavis: Yeah! Yeah! Cool!
bellyflier on the dz.com hybrid record jump

Personally, after seeing 3 shows(mystere, drallion, and O) , that has to be the worst. But that's just my opinion from someone that loves a a good Cirque show. Save your money for O, if you haven't seen it yet, or Verkai, which I hear is outstanding.

damn. cant really change it now. ive seen mystere, so good... just thought since theyre in columbus for a few weeks, why not go??

No, but I am seeing Varekai in two weeks.

Have you seen the "making of" series about this show? Facinating.

I also gotta say that in the series, they made the director of this show look like a total asshat to work with from start to finish.

Still, the show must go on.
quade -
The World's Most Boring Skydiver

well, maybe "the worst" is a bit extreme. But when you start to see stuff that you've already seen in Mystere, then you'll know what I mean. I mean at least O was all new stuff - or most of of it was new. I mean how many times can you see them fly through the air and land on each other or the semi-naked dudes that balance on top of each other....blah...

Go - have a good time, but just don't expect more than Mystere and you'll be in good shape.

Butthead: Whoa! Burritos for breakfast!
Beavis: Yeah! Yeah! Cool!
bellyflier on the dz.com hybrid record jump

I saw Dralion last year. It's the only Cirque I've seen, so I can't really compare, but I thought it was fantastic. We know one of the acrobats, and he got us seats front and center. After the show, he took us backstage to mess around with the props and meet the clowns. It was quite an experience.

I'm going to Varekai in September when it comes to LA. I got tickets near the front, but off to the side. I'm really looking forward to it. I'm planning on taking my fiancee to Vegas at some point to see O, Mystere, and Zumanity in the same weekend.

I saw Dralion last year. It's the only Cirque I've seen, so I can't really compare, but I thought it was fantastic. We know one of the acrobats, and he got us seats front and center. After the show, he took us backstage to mess around with the props and meet the clowns. It was quite an experience.

I'm going to Varekai in September when it comes to LA. I got tickets near the front, but off to the side. I'm really looking forward to it. I'm planning on taking my fiancee to Vegas at some point to see O, Mystere, and Zumanity in the same weekend.

how cool!! yeah, im pumped to see it, cept now its pouring down rain and i hate rain>:(

No, but I saw Allegria and it was FABULOUS! These shows are like pure magic, they increase the flow of blood to the brain or something. They are just so absolutely amazing that it makes you light-headed, and they NEVER make a mistake, it's insane!
I loved every minute of it, from preshow entertainment to the encore...I wish I could see Drallion, but I don't think it's coming to Dallas anytime soon!

Blondes do have more fun!

No, but I am seeing Varekai in two weeks. Has anyone seen that yet? Am I okay getting the cheap section?

Same here, and the cheaper seats aren't that bad for any of the shows really.

I have seen Allegria, and am looking forward to Varekai.
~D
Where troubles melt like lemon drops Away above the chimney tops That's where you'll find me.
Swooping is taking one last poke at the bear before escaping it's cave - davelepka

Cheap seats? Nice! They set up their own tent, their own seats, and it's a very intimate crowd. So, that's why it's hard to get tix, and that's why there's no bad seats in the house. You can see everything from practically everywhere. It's amazing.
They had to extend the run in Dallas for 2 extra weeks because of demand, and every single show sold out.

Blondes do have more fun!

Dralion was pretty good. I was bummed to see how much ticket prices have increased for Veraki ~ nearly doubled in cost. I was a cheapy and did not get tix to Verakai, let me know how stupid I was 'k'

Have fun at the show, gia

Raddest ho this side of Jersey #1 - rest in peace brother
Beth lost her cherry and I missed it
.... you want access to it, but you don't want to break it.

I think that Dralion was about $60...I paid $71 each for Varekai. I think that O is the most expensive, at like $99. It costs the most to put on, though.

Zumanity is the new Vegas Cirque show, at the New York, NY. It's supposed to be racier and adults-only.

Wow, I paid $39 for Dralion and was on the 2nd row first 4 seats. I guess I got a deal for Dralion. I might consider taking a customer to Verakai that way I can expense it!! WOOHOO that expense account comes in handy sometimes!!! :P

Raddest ho this side of Jersey #1 - rest in peace brother
Beth lost her cherry and I missed it
.... you want access to it, but you don't want to break it.