AggieDave

Today sucks...anyone else?

There's no good reason for today to suck, it just does. Anyone else in the same boat?

I'm just going to have to say 'fuck it all' and go to the DZ here in a couple hours.
--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."

There's no good reason for today to suck, it just does. Anyone else in the same boat?

I'm just going to have to say 'fuck it all' and go to the DZ here in a couple hours.

That reminds me, have you seen the dvd with robin williams' standup? He mentioned they should create a drug called fuckitall, the closest thing to a coma I believe he said :)

nope...all the soldiers took the day off before start-ex so i bailed too... nothing to do, dont do it at work

to poor to jump this week so i'm gonna wander up north and see a friend before she leaves on her B-day trip...

oh yeah..dont forget to go outside at night and check out the heavens annual celebration of the birth of anna!

That reminds me, have you seen the dvd with robin williams' standup? He mentioned they should create a drug called fuckitall, the closest thing to a coma I believe he said :)

that dvd is damn funny. i could watch it every day. my parents were the ones who introduced me to it!!

Dave, since you have that option, it doesn't "really suck".

What really sucks is not having an out of a horrible situation.

Head up. Meet the challenge. Vanquish your difficulties.

Just don't see the word "Vanquish" enough. I think I'll be Vanquish Man. Better than Vanquish Dad. That'd be a bad monogram for sure.

:)

Our normal pilot is still out of town on vacation (stupid WFFC)...so no jumping today, only Wednesday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday this week...

I can still go to the DZ, drink some beer and bitch about not jumping today, though.B|

Yeah, I've got the Robin Williams HBO special on my computer...I thought about that right before you posted, actually...:P

I have that option because I've said fuck it to getting work done today on a project I'm trying to complete (and getting paid for), I've said fuck it to the stuff I need to get done for my financal aid mess and I've said fuck it to a good handfull of other things too. :S

So my "out" is...fuck it! B|

I don't do that very often, nearly at all, but today it just needs to be done.

I think I just really need to get my happy ass out of College Station, away from school, away from everything for a few days to clear my head and reboot my motivation.

Anyone else in the same boat?

NOPE! Not with a brand new Bev suit in my grubby little hands! Muwahaha!

I'm happy enough for both of us. If you were here right now, I would give you the biggest, best hug EVER, PLUS a big, loud kiss on the cheek, and you wouldn't be in that boat anymore.
So, if you like it there, I'd suggest you stay away from me... B|

For now, however:

{{{<<<(((HUUUGGG!)))>>>}}},

@@@XXX***SMOOOOCH!***XXX@@@

you've got to ask yourself one question: 'Do I feel loquacious?' -- well do you, punk?

Today doesn't [inhale with gusto] for me. It's more that it [inhales with gusto] for others, and to me that [inhales with gusto]. My girlfriend's computer crashed and I just brought mine to her for her to use. It's kind of important for her, as it is the lifeblood of her business. This means help with rent and such and possibilities for bad things.

Anyways, I'm busy at work, so that keeps my mind off of my own [inhaling with gusto]. In my line of work, I realize what human misery really is. [:/]

My wife is hotter than your wife.

Yeah.....I had some dumb bitch be a REAL asshole to me today for no reason I know of. I guess she just hates people that do my job or something??? What pisses me off is now I have to right a FREAKIN report because SHE was an idiot. So....not only did she piss me off but now she is robbing my free time. [:/]

Lets see....

I get out of bed roughly 8:40 with a hell of a hangover, jump in the shower thinking I'll be late to work but I dont really give a damn today, it wont matter.

8:50 step out of the shower with a headache the size of texas, and suddenly my calendar flashes before my eyes, client meeting 9:00 @ the medical center (25 minute drive).

I was out of my apt in 5 mins flat, drove down thought of my bs excuse for being late to the big meeting, get there unprepared, all the materials at my office which I didn't pick up due to lack of time, and .... meeting rescheduled , they forgot to tell me...

..so go to starbucks grab breakfast and show up at the office @ 10

no... all things considered today basically rocked!!!!!!

Lets see....

I get out of bed roughly 8:40 with a hell of a hangover, jump in the shower thinking I'll be late to work but I dont really give a damn today, it wont matter.

8:50 step out of the shower with a headache the size of texas, and suddenly my calendar flashes before my eyes, client meeting 9:00 @ the medical center (25 minute drive).

I was out of my apt in 5 mins flat, drove down thought of my bs excuse for being late to the big meeting, get there unprepared, all the materials at my office which I didn't pick up due to lack of time, and .... meeting rescheduled , they forgot to tell me...

..so go to starbucks grab breakfast and show up at the office @ 10

no... all things considered today basically rocked!!!!!!

wow!! lucky you:)