Russell_Bear

Rigs & Things / Paraservice

Anyone order or deal with Rigs & Things before. How was their customer service?

Thanks...

They are great! I have nothing but good things to say about them.
Life is all about ass....either you're kicking it, kissing it, working it off, or trying to get a piece of it.
Muff Brother #4382 Dudeist Skydiver #000
www.fundraiseadventure.com

Anyone order or deal with Rigs & Things before. How was their customer service?

Thanks...

I bought my wings rig and two canopies there. They were very helpful and even corrected some misstake I had done on the order form. The price was also the best around. They also included a gearbag for free.

The only drawback is that they were a bit off from the major dropzones that my friends were visiting so they had to send the stuff instead of having some friend pick it up right there.

they are the dzos of my home dz, great people, very knowledgable, and they have been in the sport for years! and i dont know who said they are not close to any dropzones... clewiston, sebastian, and zhills are less than 2 hrs away. everyone at our dz jumps wings, they get great deals on them. check out skydive swflorida. in puntagorda, fl
Flock University FWC / ZFlock
B.A.S.E. 1580
Aussie BASE 121

they are the dzos of my home dz, great people, very knowledgable, and they have been in the sport for years! and i dont know who said they are not close to any dropzones... clewiston, sebastian, and zhills are less than 2 hrs away. everyone at our dz jumps wings, they get great deals on them. check out skydive swflorida. in puntagorda, fl

It was I, but I think I write larger dropzones. I really can't ask my friends to drive 2 hours to pick up stuff for me when they are on vacation.