YM4

LIQUIDSKY SUITS

Hello Everyone!

For the past few months, Liquidsky has been going through many many changes. Many of you know we moved to California but kept our Miami offices temporarily running until I thought it was the time for the full transfer. Last month we decided to close the Miami shop due to the amount of work we were getting at both locations. That decision was made with the best interest of the business, the clients, and my own health at heart. Liquidsky is known for making custom creative designs, and not everyone in my staff can do what I do here. Due to this, I had to be in contact with Miami so many hours a day that it was not allowing me to give my max in the California shop. I was not resting enough and work was not fun anymore, so I decided to close Miami and move all our operations to California. We still have a lot of orders on production but at least I can see everything that is going on here.

Due to this massive move from coast to coast we had to let some of our staff go and are now training more staff here in California. This is not an easy task. These individuals need to be well trained in order to make sure that they are capable of making the same quality product we have been making for 8 years.

Many people think we have a simple production line because we are making just a suit. If we were only making simple suits, trust me, it would be like that, but everything we make is custom. This takes a lot of preproduction, and, what can be done in a few hours, may sometimes take days depending on the detail of the order. You all have seen our work and should know it's not easy. Some of you have come to our shop and have seen firsthand the time, care, and attention that goes into each of our suits. This is not an easy process.

Currently, our estimate production dates are over 16 weeks and we are running a little late, mostly due to the move and lack of staff. We are working super hard in making this time get cut in half. We beg you to be patient. We are not playing around here with your suits. We have hired three new seamstress to help us get this going, but they need to get in the flow in order for us to get the production running faster and more smoothly.

Many clients are pissed, and we have even gotten emails from some people saying that our customer service sucks. These people really don't know who we are or they would understand. People that have been working with us for many years know that we go above and beyond to please our clients and ensure that they are more than satisfied. We aim to make our process as pleasant as possible from beginning to end. I sincerely apologize for any inconveniences that our delay may cause. We try to explain, but apparently people think suits grow on trees. Our customer service and reputation have always been excellent but we are not perfect. Any good and successful business can sometimes experience these "growing pains."

Please be patient as we move through this transition and know that our goal is to continue to deliver the same excellent quality and service we are known for. Feel free to contact us if you have an order with us and have a doubt or question about anything,

Sincerely,

Julio Ruiz.
"It's not the size of the dog in the fight,
It's the size of the fight in the dog!"

Good Luck - it's not easy. My wife makes suits, and last week, FWIW she referred a customer to you as an alternative for someone looking for some extra special features. That's a heavy lead time - hope you get caught up fast.

Driving is a one dimensional activity - a monkey can do it - being proud of your driving abilities is like being proud of being able to put on pants

Julio,
Thanks for giving a shit enough to try and explain this to your customers. I ordered a suit from Fire Fly in June and I'm still waiting. A month ago they flat out lied to me saying that it would be done in a week. Like I said - still waiting. I will never do business with them again.

I'll be ordering another suit next summer and most likely from your company. How customers are treated matters.

D
The brave may not live forever, but the timid never live at all.

Julio,
Thanks for giving a shit enough to try and explain this to your customers. I ordered a suit from Fire Fly in June and I'm still waiting. A month ago they flat out lied to me saying that it would be done in a week. Like I said - still waiting. I will never do business with them again.

I'll be ordering another suit next summer and most likely from your company. How customers are treated matters.

D

Call sherry and remind her again. When I did that a few years ago I had it on my step in 3 days. 7 years later the suit is still going strong.

Julio - way to man up - you guys look like you do great work.

Julio,

D

Call sherry and remind her again. When I did that a few years ago I had it on my step in 3 days. 7 years later the suit is still going strong.

Julio - way to man up - you guys look like you do great work.

Totally agree! Give Sherry a call she is an awesome person and does care! I waited a bit for my new suit too but totally worth every minute of wait. I know things have changed a little bit at her shop too. Give her a call and I bet she will make it toally right. Not dissing on Liquid Sky suits at all. I love them and think they are a killer design. And yes a buisness is a buisness but sometimes things change and growing pains insue. Hope it all works out. And my Firefly 2 piece camera/freefly suit now has about 1200 jumps on it with all the seams holding together. Had to have Sherry patch a knee for me due to way to many down winders.;)

Chris
It's Jimmy Time!!
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Team-Fast-As-Fuck/6099474213

Sherry Rocks, She knows she makes the second best suits out there, haha, I met sherry many years ago and I was her client aswell, I appreciate here a lot cause she treated me very good and did something very special for me when I needed it. She might also be super busy. So give her a call, and talk to her, you all have right to do it with us manufacturer since you are paying for your suit
"It's not the size of the dog in the fight,
It's the size of the fight in the dog!"

Tried buying a firefly earlier this year but never got a single email or phone call returned after many attempts.

Also ordered some FF pants from Freakin suits only to get them with the sized eff'd up and the wrong design. Oh, and I should mention that I paid rush for the pants which was not returned to me.

I believe you get what you pay for, quality and service, and will happily dish out big coin for both from suit manufacturers like Ouragan, Vertical and Liquid Sky.

Hi Julio,

I know that we (Perris Fury) have just recently started working with you and Liquid Sky.  However, since our relationship began, it has been nothing but positive for us.  We have so much appreciated your commitment to quality and willingness to work with us to design a suit that will be great for RW skydivers at all levels.

Sounds like the move and related business decisions have been difficult and time consuming.  Keep up the good work and producing a quality product and the customers will understand.

Perris Fury is behind you, Liquid Sky, and the suits!

Chris

For what it's worth, I bought a LS suit a little over a year ago. Everything was top notch. The suit and the customer support. From my first experience with them, it is easy to give a high recommendation to Liquid Sky.
Good luck with the move and all the pains of getting up to speed in a new location.

Good luck getting caught up with everything. I have 5 LiquidSky suits and love every one of them. The quality is always excellent and the customer service rocks.

My main freefly suit has around 500 jumps and 300 hours in tunnels. My iFly Orlando tunnel suit is probably around 400-500 hours and my belly suit is around 500 jumps and 100 hours of tunnel. All of them are still holding up and look great after taking quite the beating.

Once people get their suits, they'll forget about the wait time.
Wind Tunnel and Skydiving Coach http://www.ariperelman.com