sunshine

I lost my logbook

The last place i saw my logbook was in Rantoul on Sunday. It has a bright pink cover. I have my phone number listed on the inside but nobody has called me. Has anyone ever lost a logbook and had it returned? I'm so scared that someone will just throw it away. :(

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!

didja check in the stuff that you're taking to storage?

I only noticed it missing about an hour ago. I dropped the storage stuff off on monday. I'll go to my storage locker tomorrow to check. I really hope someone is nice enough to return it.

I wouldn't worry too much about it...if you didn't bring it home with you, someone will send it to you. If you did bring it home with you, you will find it when you least expect it.
As it works out...it's usually in the last place you look too.;)
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

Is that the one you were showing me, um, shit, when was that.....Sunday morning? The same time you were trying to find a shoe (which you never did find while I was there.)

If that's the one, I remember you putting it back in your trunk, but I'm not sure if anyone has ever seen the bottom of that trunk.... Better look again. >:(

Love ya darlin'! See ya at SDC soon, I hope.
It's your life, live it!
RB#684 "Corcho", ASK#60, Muff#3520, NCB#398, NHDZ#4, C-33989, DG#1

Is that the one you were showing me, um, shit, when was that.....Sunday morning? The same time you were trying to find a shoe (which you never did find while I was there.)

There is only one shoe. And yes, the last time i had my logbook was sunday morning while i was logging my 4 jumps.

If that's the one, I remember you putting it back in your trunk, but I'm not sure if anyone has ever seen the bottom of that trunk.... Better look again.

My trunk is scary. While i was looking for that shoe, i found love notes in there from my bf of 3 years ago. Hehe. I did impress a guy a few months ago though. I was at SDC and this guy was gonna take me for a motorcycle ride. I went out to my car and got a leather jacket. He asked why i had a leather jacket in my trunk in the summer time to which i replied "just in case i met a guy that wanted to take me for a motorcycle ride."

There is only one shoe. And yes, the last time i had my logbook was sunday morning while i was logging my 4 jumps.

If that's the one, I remember you putting it back in your trunk, but I'm not sure if anyone has ever seen the bottom of that trunk.... Better look again.

My trunk is scary. While i was looking for that shoe, i found love notes in there from my bf of 3 years ago. Hehe. I did impress a guy a few months ago though. I was at SDC and this guy was gonna take me for a motorcycle ride. I went out to my car and got a leather jacket. He asked why i had a leather jacket in my trunk in the summer time to which i replied "just in case i met a guy that wanted to take me for a motorcycle ride."

I remember that night (day)!

That was going to be the, um, pie day.

A trip to SDC, and a trip to Rantoul and wouldn't ya know it, I've still managed to avoid all pies.

>:(
It's your life, live it!

A trip to SDC, and a trip to Rantoul and wouldn't ya know it, I've still managed to avoid all pies

we can fix that!;););)

Kreg is the man on a mission. See? I know who to avoid. hehehe
It's your life, live it!

Er, I lost my logbook too. I haven't seen it since I moved about two months ago. I've been keeping a temporary one, but I'm still hoping it will reseurface. Otherwise, I'm going to have to track down instructors and try to reconstruct mine... I guess it will be a while longer before I have my B...

I remember that night (day)!

That was going to be the, um, pie day.

OMG, thats right you were there. I'm so sorry i took off to go riding with a total fuckin hottie instead of pieing you!! Hey, that was the 19 night too...:)

A trip to SDC, and a trip to Rantoul and wouldn't ya know it, I've still managed to avoid all pies.

I'm just waiting for the right time my dear.

As it works out...it's usually in the last place you look too.;)

Heh heh. I love this saying...

Of course it is in the last place you look. If you keep looking after you find it, than you need to get help.

;) Just kidding around with you. I have the internet again and am quite happy.
http://www.brandonandlaura.com