sangiro

Good vibes for Lewmonst

Standing up and no morphine....what a gal! :)
When does school start up there, Ed? Will she be able to start out the year with her students?
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

Awesome news!!!

She's still a little bitter she didn't get to say her proper goodbye sendoffs to all the great people we had the privilege to share the Rantoul skies with.

Then you two will just have to come around and see everyone and we can all give you the hugs in person. :)
Life is short! Break the rules! Forgive quickly! Kiss slowly! Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably. And never regret anything that made you smile.

Kelly... You're still our packer. When we get back to Richmond, you're gonna' owe me a few pack jobs, since I didn't get to jump enough in Rantoul.

I know the feeling ... someone else I know broke himself on our trip to WFFC making it a very slow jump week for me...I actually met Lewmonst that year!

I'm so incredibly glad that she's doing okay! She's one tough gal. Take good care of her (I know you will! :)
Pammi

Yippeee!! I'm alive! Thank you all so very much. I am so fortunate to have such wonderful people in my life. Cajones is the best. He's crazy to think i'm still beutiful sitting in a hospital gown and not having showered or anything for 5 days... I probably smell bad, but i'm so lucky he will still crawl into my hospital bed with me. All in all, I am happy to be alive and even happier to have all the support of the people I call family around me. I've had so many phone calls, visitors, and good vibes from everyone, I know it has helped my get better and better each day.

They let me play with a wheelchair today! It's fun! I took the wheelchair for a few laps passed the nurses desk with both hands in the air, and took off to find this computer. I've been gone for a while... they're probably looking for me.

Thank you all so very much. I love you all and I look forward to seeing you in the sky again!

peace, spread the love
lew

ps, i will scan the sweet x-ray of the snapped femur when i get a chance.

pps, Demoral kicks ass.
http://www.exitshot.com

It's even better when washed down with a fine boxed wine. Like the whole damn box.

I took a Darvocet (or was it two?) with about 6 or 7 beers and I was FUUUUUUUCCCCCCKKKKED up!

Good hearing from ya Lew! Glad you're healing well. B|

- Z
"Always be yourself... unless you suck." - Joss Whedon

thank deuce,
yes it's all on video. it's a scary video.

as for the wheelchair big way, i was fortunate enough to pass some of my time in the hospital with a friend who was on the 6th floor, shared stories, watch Good Stuff, hung out with mutual friend visitors, shared candy and photos. His scars make mine look like a scratch...

peace
lew

thank deuce,
yes it's all on video. it's a scary video.

as for the wheelchair big way, i was fortunate enough to pass some of my time in the hospital with a friend who was on the 6th floor, shared stories, watch Good Stuff, hung out with mutual friend visitors, shared candy and photos. His scars make mine look like a scratch...

peace
lew

Hey Lew!

Good to hear you are kinda up and about! I was going to stop by and see you on the way home to Chicago from Florida on Monday - but I pulled into the Champaign/Rantoul area just before sunrise and after 19 hours in the car, I was smelling a little funky and was telling myself really bad jokes (and laughing out loud). Stopped by the airport and saw that the lights were out in the camper, so I figured Cajones was still asleep or with you.

Thanks again for jumping onto that hoop dive at the last second - the pictures turned out great! I'll remember next time to point away from the sun to make your job a bit easier. So heal up quick so I can jump with you the next time we meet up.

Hey Lew-

It's Jaime, your loser DZO and friend. I am so sorry to have not seen your smiling face here today at the DZ.

Orange flowers... the boogie stole the time for me to order them... expect some on Monday, many beautiful flowers in your favorite colors, orange and green. [:/] The green is natural, no extra cost as they quoted me.

I don't want to bother you, call if you need anything... and hey... you want to work registration? ;) Just kidding... you can hang on the couch with me.

Love you girl... heal quickly and as painlessly as possible!

Your friend (and don't forget the loser part)...

Jaime

Duece,
thanks. I'll show you mine. it's not so scary until you see the reserve go it's own way at 300 feet or so over the powerlines and buildings...
I am lucky to have Cajones, but he's driving monticello to california right now with my brother and my jeep... hmmm...

Jaime,
Of course you don't bother me. I can't tell you how much i was dying to be at the dz today. you can call me anytime. I really want to come out and say hi, i'll see if i'm up for it tomorrow, maybe i can convince my dad to drive. I'm in good spirits but i certainly can't stand sitting around. you know me. no more couches. couches suck. I am not a couch freak for a very good reason. aaah!

the original lewser,
lew