wyrdrocks

Argus Ban List: By Location

I just called into Deland and they said no such DZ wide ban exists. In fact they said I was more than welcome to jump my Wings with the Argus installed there.

It's good to hear that things have changed. I was forced to jump their rental gear, a few months ago, because Argus was not allowed at the time. I recommend calling ahead, to be sure of the current policy.

edited to add:
I just called DeLand, and was told that "they're not really banned, but we prefer that you not use them here". That's not what I was told when I was forced to rent their gear while visiting during early summer, but she said that there has been no change in that policy. They have never asked which H/C manufacturer I am using. I'd recommend getting something in writing before traveling there with any Argus equipped gear.

Argus is from Belgium, they are located in Wavre (near Brussels).

Vigil is also from Belgium.
Karel (from Aviacom) was even co-owner when Vigil was brought to live. After a few years he stepped out of the company and started producing the Argus.