Rebel

Thanks for welcoming me into the family!

Last Thursday I had an awesome day. I was at Pocono Raceway and my friend,
drove me around the track in his race track prepared Corvette. Pocono Raceway is the same track that NASCAR and the INDY CARS use. We reached speeds of a little over 150 MPH on the front staightaway.

We drove around the track for most of the day and went from 0 to 150 then down to 0 and all point’s in-between. Riding in a race car was a lot of fun.

I have a strong interest in sports cars, I’d probably have one too if my health had been different. Now I’m lucky to be part of the exciting group of people… SKYDIVERS.

Tomorrow at 2:00 I’m going to make my second tandem jump at CrossKeys. I’ll let you know how I did. I’m going to try to get some sleep, but it will be tough.

I’m just as excited as I was the first time. THANKS FOR WELCOMING ME INTO THE FAMILY.

REBEL

Rebel:

You are truly an inspiration to me. I don't think there are words to describe it.

As much as you say, "thanks" for our welcoming you into our world, I believe another thanks is in order.

I believe that I can speak for a number of people when I say:

Thank you for welcoming us into your world. You've shown me, as much as anyone, the wonder of the human spirit.

My wife is hotter than your wife.

Hey buddy,

I forgot to mention in my pm to you that my 2nd tandem was exponentially more enjoyable. Since I knew what to expect, I was able to have more fun with the jump and the videographer.

Go fly bro!

Chris