Luna

September Parachutist - DZ.commer in ad!

Okay, I know most of you don't have it yet, but when you get it, be sure to check out the Skydive Arizona ad on page 76 for a great picture of one of our very own! :)

I'm walking a marathon to raise money for the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society. Click Here for more information!

Dayumm... Now that I think of it, I never got my August copy :( Guess I really need to call USPA cause that forwarding isn't working..

congrat Bets.. Is this a beer pic?
I promise not to TP Davis under canopy.. I promise not to TP Davis under canopy.. eat sushi, get smoochieTTK#1

Is there a pic of me somewhere around there? Green&black canopy...swooping (or trying to)...B|:P

NO, but there is mention that they are going to start up a new skydiving magazine called " Aggie Dave the parachutist" just for you.;):D
"It's just skydiving..additional drama is not required"
Some people dream about flying, I live my dream
SKYMONKEY PUBLISHING

Don't forget to check out the WINGS ad on page 81. Yup, that is our own HeatherB at the bottom of the open accordian with the white helmet and the purple jumpsuit! B|

Ok you parochial bunch of mongrels how about posting a pic for us in the antipodeas:P We DONT get Para shootist, in these herea partsB|
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

Don't forget to check out the WINGS ad on page 81. Yup, that is our own HeatherB at the bottom of the open accordian with the white helmet and the purple jumpsuit! B|

Hey! No promoting the girlfriend! Wait, it is Heather we're talking about so I guess it's okay.
Sky, Muff Bro, Rodriguez Bro, and
Bastion of Purity and Innocence!™

Hell.. there was an entire artical in there on the 4th of July Raeford gathering fro moutown PilotChick B|

As well as an article by our own Rafordite covering the Bill Ottley boogie.
"It's just skydiving..additional drama is not required"
Some people dream about flying, I live my dream
SKYMONKEY PUBLISHING