betzilla

What do you do for a living?

(Tea) machine operator.

:ph34r::D:ph34r: good one.. im a mashin operator aswell but in metal industry...

if you ever find out how to make coffe ill try it out if you invite;) UK aint that bad if you dont look at the people:ph34r::DB|

now when could i visit you guys again..

EDIT: i would probaly sell my body to a hottie if i got the chance,i really need a car and more gearB|

Stay safe
Stefan Faber

Independently wealthy.

I was in a seafood restaurant one day and noticed that some of the lobsters had one broken antennae. Those lobsters didn't sell as well, eventually they died and were a total loss to the restaurant.

I approached the owner and told him that I would fix the antennae for 1/3 the value of the lobster. This way, he retained 2/3 of the product value. He agreed and the rest is history. For years, I dominated the field of lobster repair and retired wealthy at an early age. B|

I am a very poor graduate student who spends all free time at the DZ and all extra money on anything related to skydiving...

I can't wait until I can get a real job!

kristen
swooo #3 MB #3587 P.M.S. #66
"so let go, jump in...what're you waiting for? it's all right 'cause there's beauty in the breakdown"

Office Job. I'm sitting here in my huge office with big windows post whoring away. I must admit, i did actually do some work today though. It felt weird, but i think i'll be ok.

Edited cause i lied. My real job is to save the town of Townsville from the evil Mojo Jojo.

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!