SkySlut

johny cash MTV video of the year???

I really apreciate mr. johny cash doing a cover of the NIN "Hurt" but...what the F'ck....nominated for a video of the year???? Never seen it, not like MTV plays videos anymore. bastards. it is a good tune though. I would have voted for it.

I agree with all of you...but have you guys ever seen that on MTV??? or any videos on MTV for that matter??? Cash rocks!!! especially when he is doing his metal album. MTV having him as video of the year. When was the last time that he was on TRL??? If it was up to me he would be but they show buttnuggets like Nsych and all that other crap!!!

Cash is a legend and MTV doesn't know the difference. They give awards out to flash-in-the-pan asshats like 50-cent and Timberlake.

"My name is Sue, how do you do? Now you gonna die!"
--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."

You have to have MTV2 if you want to see videos :D
~D
Where troubles melt like lemon drops Away above the chimney tops That's where you'll find me.
Swooping is taking one last poke at the bear before escaping it's cave - davelepka

You have to have MTV2 if you want to see videos :D

Actually, MTV X was the shit until they replaced it with more rap. So let's see that's MTV, M2, BET, and now MTV X that play all rap. Yah, that's a fair representation of the music that is out there! Not!!!

I want my Slipknot, Mudvayne, Ministry, Front 242, Orbital, Gary Nueman, Peter Schilling, U2!!!!

I want my original MTV!!!