CRASH1

Anyone else having problems with Kurupee

I ordered a Kurupee freely suit on my last deployment and have been eagerly awaiting its arrival. Well it just got here and....

The suit looks great. I love the new high collar design and the stitching patters make me think it will be really durable.

The problem is it showed up 2 weeks later than it was promised and doesn't fit! I was very careful when measuring to make sure everything was correct. I had some one else use the tape measure and took all the measurements twice.

1) I cant even get my foot through the ankle portion of the suit to try it on completely.

2) The legs are about 3 inches too short

3) I can't get anyone to call me or return any of my emails!!

That's what's pissing me off the most. Ok, so you have a little sweatshop in South America making your products and they messed up, whatever, but call me the F back! Or at least answer your phone.

Has anyone else ordered from them and had similar problems or does anyone know anyone there that could maybe shed some light on this.

Thanks guys,

Crash

I had the same problem with the several years back. First set through were all wrong so we e-mailed and complained. Replacement set didn't show when they said they would so I e-mailed and complained several times. I can only guess that their stock control is so bad that they produced the order again (a third time) and sent it while the 2nd order was in the post as they arived with me within a day of one another.

These were jumpsuits for myself and about 3 or 4 mates. We had 3 sets delivered in all, all from the same set of measurements. All three sets of jumpsuits differed drastically in fit from one another. All from the same set of measurements. :S

Of mine, one was far to small in the body but ok, in the legs, another was far to small in the legs but ok in the body - these two I had a local tailor cut up and sew together into a working suit for me at my own cost. The one that fit okish was in the wrong colour scheme and, more importantly, from totally different material than I'd ordered so it didn't produce the kind of drag I was after.

This was years ago though and I had thought maybe they'd got their act together. Apparently not. [:/]

It doesn't help that it's late, and the wrong size..but you can order from a more reputable maker and in the mean time...try and sell the suit for what you have into it, to someone it may fit. just sayin.

I thought about it. I'm 6'1" about 180 and it fits me from the waist up, however the legs are about 4 inches too short. Plus I had custom embroidery done. So if there is someone out there who has a long torso and tiny legs with feet smaller than a women's size 7 (my rigger wears a 7 and she could barely squeeze her foot through) then they can have it.

I sent the email. We'll see what happenes....

Last fall I ordered my gir friend a pair of freefly pants for christmas, was supposed to be there around dec 1 , they finally arrived sometime in january, they fit her well and look great also they are holding up with no real wear or fading so far , my complaints were communication , no answer anytime I called until they just showed up in the mail, kinda blew a cnristmas present but she just ended up with an extra in january

Not that it helps you, brother, but for others who may be reading this and thinking about ordering their first jumpsuit....

Bev Suits has a guarantee that includes making alterations for free on new jumpsuits.

Personally, I did a ton of research about jumpsuits prior to buying one. My girlfriend was getting sick of measuring me. And every time we re-measured there were differences - it was frustrating. I decided to wait until I could make a trip to a dealer and have them measure me themselves.

Depending on your options, if you are planning a skydiving trip, you can visit a DZ with a jumpsuit manufacturer on site, like Freak'n Suits in Clewiston, FL - inside the Skydive Air Adventures DZ. I jumped there on vacation a couple of weeks ago and got measured up by the manufacturer while I was there, so I am feeling confident that it will fit. The price was super cheap, too, and their reviews are great.

I second the motion about selling it - it will fit someone. Good luck!