Venom1986

Which line i need ?

i´ve a little question about the thick of the lines ?
How i can calculate the required thick for my body ? :)

That's called the line-thickness ratio, or LTR. What you do is take your exit weight, divide it by your canopy size in square feet, and then divide by 7, and that's how thick your lines should be. The "7" is known as the universal canopy line thickness coeeficient. Just tell your canopy manufacturer what your LTR number is, and they'll know what kind of lines to put on your canopy.

i´ve a little question about the thick of the lines ?
How i can calculate the required thick for my body ? :)

That's called the line-thickness ratio, or LTR. What you do is take your exit weight, divide it by your canopy size in square feet, and then divide by 7, and that's how thick your lines should be. The "7" is known as the universal canopy line thickness coeeficient. Just tell your canopy manufacturer what your LTR number is, and they'll know what kind of lines to put on your canopy.

Thank you for posting that. I just got done cutting the Vectran off my Safire and have 1000lb Dacron on order!

I would personally go with 550 Microline if it is a freefall canopy

I wouldn't. In ~500 jumps the outer lines on my Stiletto 120 shrunk 6" (out of 112" total for the A lines) versus 1.5" for the inner lines which had a significant effect on how the canopy flew and acted during opening.

Given an option I'd do HMA for dimensional stability.

and 600 Dacron if used for Canopy Formation

Right.

Thank you for posting that. I just got done cutting the Vectran off my Safire and have 1000lb Dacron on order!

Excellent! That thing will be built like a tank!

I would personally go with 550 Microline if it is a freefall canopy

I wouldn't. In ~500 jumps the outer lines on my Stiletto 120 shrunk 6" (out of 112" total for the A lines) versus 1.5" for the inner lines which had a significant effect on how the canopy flew and acted during opening.

Given an option I'd do HMA for dimensional stability.

HMA is not on the order form from PD... Microline or dacron

600 lb dacron
550 lb microline
825 lb microline

I am not a fan of microline myself (for my own canopies). I also prefer Vectran or HMA. Given the OP's canopy choice, IMO 550 microline would be the way to go. Plus it is larger, more docile and certainly less loaded than your Stiletto120, therefore "less sensitive" and allowing more "margin for shrinkage"
scissors beat paper, paper beat rock, rock beat wingsuit - KarlM