CrazyIvan

The Silent thread

Please end "mindless post whoring", Ya'll are waisting band width............................[:/][:/][:/][:/][:/][:/][:/]

< blue gives jumperconway a dirty look and quietly explaines....> Mindless PW'ing is conversation. Just like you would have at a dropzone with your pals. Except here I have the opportunity to have these crazy little conversations with my new friends online. So now when I do go traveling around. I already have friends and know people where I am going.

Mindless PW'ing is conversation. Just like you would have at a dropzone with your pals. Except here I have the opportunity to have these crazy little conversations with my new friends online. So now when I do go traveling around. I already have friends and know people where I am going.

That's cool....just make sure you send HH a donation for your appreciation. Most of the cost for the site is still coming straight out of his pocket every month. ;)
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

Writes get stuffed to the asshats and smirks:ph34r:

Amazon>:(

Hey Jeanne, can I see your boobies?

Smile, it's all good.

Lighten up.

Have a good time.

I know I do!

It's your life, live it!
RB#684 "Corcho", ASK#60, Muff#3520, NCB#398, NHDZ#4, C-33989, DG#1

Hey Rev,

I wonder how many people realize we're actually posting something?

Anyone else who reads this, respond with a devil...

>:(

[#eeeeff] lots of us B|.... Lots of us[#]
My grammar sometimes resembles that of magnetic refrigerator poetry... Ghetto

<Wonders if juan is wondering if the constriction on my boobies helped me when I tried on new my jumpsuit, 'cause the suit was a bit loose across the top, so we'd both be disappointed, if, indeed, he was wondering what I thought he was wondering>........>

you've got to ask yourself one question: 'Do I feel loquacious?' -- well do you, punk?