Push

Your favorite band

The tragically Hip....and who could not like AC DC...i mean come on...oh and i have to admit i like Def Leppard a lot......Yes def leppard! Went to their concert in toronto while i was back there a couple weeks ago...great!

Steve
Therapy is expensive, popping bubble wrap is cheap.

Rock: Motley Crue, RATT, Poison, KISS, Aerosmith

Alternative: RHCP, Pearl Jam, Powerman 5000, Thrill Kill Cult

Blues: BB King, Muddy Waters

Funk: George Clinton

All depends on my mood, but ill always listen to motley crue, especially on my way to the DZ.

There's no truer sense of flying than sky diving," Scott Cowan

Ohhh. the Hip, definitely. Gordon Downie was supposd to have been in town Wednseday night. don't know if he really made it. No promo at all on it.

Oingo Boingo is one of my faves, too.

Vint

Rock on!!! Oingo Boingo and U2 are my favorite bands! Getting harder to find people who appretiate the boingo treasure chest since the band broke up. Granted Danny Elfman has become very succesful in the movie score buisness but dam him for breaking up the band.

Enough of that rant....

Other fav's: Pearl Jam, Tool, Erhman Hall, DMB, Evanescence, and last but not least Duke Ellington and Count (William) Bassie.
T.S.S # 5
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
To dream great dreams is itself an act of daring. -Eric Shipton & Bill Tilman
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

While I like a variety of music, I am nearly all about the 80s, with my favorite band being Tears for Fears. While it may be shameful to admit I've been a fan for nearly 20 years :$, they are coming out with a new album 11/11 so I'm not living in the past, completely [:/].
"If the Bible has taught us nothing else, and it hasn't, it's that girls should stick to girl's sports such as hot oil wrestling and foxy boxing." - Homer Simpson

Right now I'm enjoying listening to Electric Light Orchestra, the Mighty Mighty Bosstones, the Who, and Save Ferris.

Wendy W.
There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

I love the Beatles. I have a CD in our house with a full collection of the Beatles, in MP3 format. And yes, we bought the CD (no, really:)
MMB, yes! "Never had to knock on wood, but I know someone who has".

-- Toggle Whippin' Yahoo
Skydiving is easy. All you have to do is relax while plummetting at 120 mph from 10,000' with nothing but some nylon and webbing to save you.

Huge TMBG fan.... :)
Don't know who is overall my favorite though...TMBG or Ben Folds Five. Ben is amazing.

Totally agree. Seen TMBG in concert like 4 times. Always a fantastic show. Never seen BFF live, but I have the Sessions DVD and it is awesome.

Some other personal favorites are Rush, Hendrix, Aquabats, Me First and the Gimme Gimmes, Buddy Holly, Cream, Dixie Dregs, MC Hawking, Primus, Mono Puff, P-Funk.

My secret shame is that I absolutely love gospel. I'm not even a Christian, it's just awesome music. Check out a group called The Word for some cool instrumental gospel.