Push

Your favorite band

I've been looking for some new music to listen to, and then it hit me: ask dz.com! If it's too difficult to choose, put them all down. For me, it's very difficult to pick from the "normal" bands. I guess Offspring, Smashing Pumpkins, Matt Good are on the list. My all time favourite is Enigma. Yeah, that's kind of embarrasing, but I've listened to it for more than 6 years already and I find a lot in it.

-- Toggle Whippin' Yahoo
Skydiving is easy. All you have to do is relax while plummetting at 120 mph from 10,000' with nothing but some nylon and webbing to save you.

The Hip rock hard. As does Disturbed.

Come on divingduck, I've admitted to really liking Enigma, and I'm a straight male. If that's ok, your band is ok too:P:)

-- Toggle Whippin' Yahoo
Skydiving is easy. All you have to do is relax while plummetting at 120 mph from 10,000' with nothing but some nylon and webbing to save you.

Ohhh. the Hip, definitely. Gordon Downie was supposd to have been in town Wednseday night. don't know if he really made it. No promo at all on it.

Oingo Boingo is one of my faves, too.

Vint
. . . . .
"Make it hard again." Doc Ed

“A person needs a little madness, or else they never dare cut the rope and be free” Nikos Kazantzakis

The Hip rock hard. As does Disturbed.

Come on divingduck, I've admitted to really liking Enigma, and I'm a straight male. If that's ok, your band is ok too:P:)

[sheepish voice] like...hanson? [/sheepish voice]
*crawls out of thread

and yes, I AM almost 20 years old

If I loved you anymore I would have a stroke

My all time favourite is Enigma.

Heh...That is exactly what I am listening to right now! ;)

I am a big Tori Amos fan, along with all the industrial stuff (Front 242,SkinnyPuppy,ministry) and the newer alternative stuff too....list goes on and on :D
She is not a "Dumb Blonde" - She is a "Light-Haired Detour Off The Information Superhighway."
eeneR
TF#72, FB#4130, Incauto

Did you know they have a fifth album coming out on September 8th (in Europe)? It's gonna be called Voyageur. You can listen to the title track on www.enigmamusic.com. It's not like anything they have done before, maybe except Turn Around. Very bizarre, sensuous (as usual), complicated (as usual) Trip Hop.

-- Toggle Whippin' Yahoo

Das Hip (The Tragically Hip) are the greatest band nobody's ever heard of... Hey V'nilla - Just saw Gordy play a solo show in minneapolis a couple weeks back promoting The Battle of the Nudes, got a guitar pick from him.. and a drum stick from the phantom Power tour a couple years back.

SMD7

Trent Reznor is a genious in his own twisted way. I love NIN, especially stuff like The Perfect Drug and Closer.

Sublime! That's what I'm missing! Thanks!

-- Toggle Whippin' Yahoo

Doors, Robin Trower, Timbuk 3, GoGo's, TMBG, Human League, Art of Noise, NIN, Enigma, etc., etc...

The reincarnation of the Doors - "Doors of the Twenty First Century" - with Ray, Robbie and Ian Astbury from the Cult will be playing at San Diego's Street Scene next weekend (along with Sex Pistols, GoGo Dolls and a bunch of other cool bands). I'm bummin' that I can't go.

The reincarnation of the Doors - "Doors of the Twenty First Century" - with Ray, Robbie and Ian Astbury from the Cult will be playing at San Diego's Street Scene next weekend

No way!!?? That's funny, first time I saw the Cult I thought it was Jim Morrison ;-) Hmm, may have to drive a few miles to San Diego next weekend. :)

CHILLED STUFF
DMB
SUBLIME
ZEP
FLOYD
hendrix

HARD STUFF
Disturbed
pantera OLD STUFF
Corrsion of conformity
DOWN
Life of agony