Muenkel

Raise your hand if you are currently grounded.

Doesn't it seem like a lot of dz.commers are grounded at the moment? Right now off the top of my head, I know there is Mouth, Lew, oldnewbie, Jumperpaula and myself.

Should there be some sort of dz.commer naked native health dance done? Even the website itself is having errors!:(

Vibes for all dz.commers, their jobs, their pets, the server, etc, etc, etc.

Chris

Hoping to get current this weekend as I haven't jumped since May 10. Time, money and weather have all been against me.

The work server is also ill and I screwed up today and missed something I should have caught so all in all I need a beer.

David

Grounded. :(

No Time, Money, Gear (sold to a dude in Russia who wanted to jump more than me). Hmm, that should have reversed the money issue, but it didn't...

Speaking of no gear, does anyone have a d-bag and pc that can be used for a Stilletto 135? :)
edited:
maybe i can strap the stilletto to myself and BASE jump from the local tall building, but I got to have the D-bag and PC...

I may disagree with what you have to say, but I shall defend to the death your right to say it.
- Voltaire

Being Grounded SUCKS!!! Motorcycle wreck on July 4th...ripped every ligament in my right knee to shreds, had surgery 4 weeks ago....probably another month or 2 before I can get back out there....to make matters worse...that same day I wrecked my motorcycle, I got a speeding ticket on the way to the DZ in the morning!!!

Wow! Someone who is less current than am I!

Well I havent jumped in 8 years and still have 2 months to go before my new gear arrives.
Hows that for UN-current?

I COULD go now if I wanted to rent gear, but after forking out for a brand new rig, I'll be damned if I'm gonna rent gear B|

ya beat me to it Roy,

actually Im grounded until my reserve is repacked. I may wait a week or two just to save some money. I spent ALOT at perris this weekend....then there's the risidual expenses of the ride:ph34r:
My photos

My Videos

Always believe the PT over the doctor.

How long does the doctor spend with patients?
How long does the PT spend with patients?

Also, the doctor deals with all of them, including the ones who never show up for PT. The PT deals with the motivated ones, and you've already passed the first barrier.

You rock! And I hope all you grounded folks get back in the air soon.

Wendy W.
There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)