leggit

Girls are messy, messy creatures

I cannot say I wasn't warned. I chose to remain in blissful denial. The fact is now very clear. Living with girls redefines any predetermined notions of messiness. They are filthy beasts that do not do the dishes, leave hair in the shower, keep mouldy bread proudly on display for reasons I have not yet been able to ascertain, and, are seemingly unaware of these most disagreeable qualities. Why can't my fantasies of sweet, mild-mannered and hygenically astute females be real. Damn you all.

Jez ...I thought I was the only victim of this bollox ...This is actually a worldwide problem !!!

Oh and they throw that sticky protector paper bit from their sanítary towels on the bathroom floor...which then sticks to your feet..

heres another...Why is it that as soon as I take a shit,they suddenly need to do something in the bathroom ? I shit once a day and its my privvy time,my special moment...why do you women have too spoil the moment ? ( Are you aware that for a man.. shitting is an art form ? )

My mom used to say there were a huge set of sharp teeth down there.

Years ago I had Boy George on the talk show I was producing, right around when his book was published. He said one of the reasons he was gay (or at the least, was never interested in women) was because he had that same belief when he was a kid.

In Reply To
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Years ago I had Boy George on the talk show I was producing, right around when his book was published. He said one of the reasons he was gay (or at the least, was never interested in women) was because he had that same belief when he was a kid.

Are you saying Quickdraws Gay ??

In Reply To

Are you saying Quickdraws Gay ??

If it walks like a duck.... :ph34r:

Oh and they throw that sticky protector paper bit from their sanítary towels on the bathroom floor...which then sticks to your feet..

That is the social importance of sports. If guys have a paper towel, the pop up and throw a nice hook into the waste basket. If they miss, they retry.

Women will stand 6 feet from the basket, look at the possible litter bacteria that may be there, and drop it right under their feet. Then, they accuse a man of being messy because he won't clean up after them. :)

They are filthy beasts

I wonder if they shape up after you mary one of them???????

Why can't my fantasies of sweet, mild-mannered and hygenically astute females be real

That's why it is just a fantasy!!! Like i said before, maybe they'll shape up when you mary one of them.:D:D:D
=========Shaun ==========