skydiverbrian

I don't ask for much...

Thanks! You're probably right. I think I'll have a beer instead of wine, since I'm just an uncultured hillbilly like that. Then off to bed for some rest.

Just wanted to let my online dz know what's going on. I'll update everyone tomorrow.

In a world full of people, only some want to fly... isn't that crazy! --Seal

Brian, you will do fine. You worked hard, busted your patoot. You studied long and hard. And you know this stuff cold. You're a smart man, and you will be just fine.

Now, go to sleep. Trust yourself...and you will be totally fine.

And VIBES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! for you. I look forward to hearing the good news tomorrow!!

Ciels-
Michele

~Do Angels keep the dreams we seek
While our hearts lie bleeding?~

I'll update everyone tomorrow.

Well, you'd better! And vibes coming that way, too :)
Wendy W.
There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

GOOD LUCK! Is it just the written or the practical, too? I'm a nationally registered paramedic from Louisiana (before school dragged me to Florida!) and my best advice is to relax, have fun, and have faith in what you know!

It's so worth the effort...trust me...and I've heard the medics here in FL are elites, so enjoy knowing what you've accomplished!

And once it's all over and you've got your kick-ass certificate verifying your success, have a beer to celebrate that payraise!

And if you ever get nervous out there, remember your ABC's will save you. Oh, yes, and if a pregnant woman (g-5,p-4) says her water broke and the contractions are coming so close you can't time them, and now she wants to push....well, my friend, glove up! ;)
Take me, I am the drug; take me, I am hallucinogenic.
-Salvador Dali

. . . busted your patoot.

Uh, Michele? Do guys have patoots? I thought that was a female thing? Of course I can understand why you might have made that mistake with Brian ;) Or do women have piphwats? I'm confused :S
Keith

Don't Fuck with me Keith - J. Mandeville

You'll do great dude, I know you'll pass it with out a problem!

If you get nervous, look the person next to you in the eye and give them the best Christopher Lowell impression you can..."those curtains are just wrong, wrong, wrong for this room..." :P:P:P:P

I bet they'd laugh their ass off and you'd laugh your ass off and forget about the nerves!
--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."

Good luck B| and major >>>VIBES<<<<

As my instructor said " kiss your wife, kids, and dog goodbye for a year, because you won't see them" If you made it this far you'll do fine.

If it wasn't for the money, I would go back and do it all again. I salute anyone that goes into this line of work (fire and police included) and the more we have on the DZ the better :S
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"You don't quit playing because you get old, you get old because you quit playing"