Rebel

Pix from my second Tandem

Hello,

I know it has taken me a long time to get back with another post, but I’m here. My pictures and video are developed from my second jump. I had a blast.

The sky wasn’t bright and sunny like my first jump, but the overcast skies and the clouds added some depth to the pictures. Here are a few that I’d like to share with you.

I’m still planning on making my 3rd jump sometime this month. My greatest wish is to be able to make this jump with the people that first inspired me, The US ARMY GOLDEN KNIGHTS. Nothing would make me happier than to jump with these professionals.

I’ve made several attempts to contact The Golden Knights, but haven’t heard from them yet. I even tried contacting Ann Curry at the Today Show. A few years ago she was filmed jumping with them. I thought the Today Show might give me a lead for me to follow.

I’m not going to give up trying to contact them. Can anyone help me? There are still a few days for me to hear, before they appear at the Willow Grove Naval Station this weekend September 13th and 14th.

I’d love to jump with them this year… but there is always next year.

I’m back floating in the clouds! :)
Rebel

Your pictures are awesome, just as you are awesome!!!! I hope that someone can help you fly with the Golden Knights. You are certainly an inspiration to everyone.

Jan

--------------------------------------
Sometimes we're just being Humans.....But we're always Human Beings.

Great to see you making another jump, and I am glad that your getting to do the things that you want to do. There is nothing like the feeling of acomplishment

:)
~D
Where troubles melt like lemon drops Away above the chimney tops That's where you'll find me.
Swooping is taking one last poke at the bear before escaping it's cave - davelepka

My greatest wish is to be able to make this jump with the people that first inspired me, The US ARMY GOLDEN KNIGHTS.

I've been so busy, I haven't had a chance to pm you...but I need to.

Look for it in about 30 minutes, darlin....

Ciels-
Michele

~Do Angels keep the dreams we seek
While our hearts lie bleeding?~

Michele,

Do you have a link to the article you wrote about Art? I didnt get a chance to read it when it was on the home page. Please send it to me if you do.

Thanks!

It's still on the home page, lower right corner under Latest News.

J

--------------------------------------
Sometimes we're just being Humans.....But we're always Human Beings.

Hi Rebel! :)Thank you so much for your lovely PM. I am so inspired by you. Thank you so much for posting these awesome pics, too!

Rebel, now that you are skydiving, you should begin to go to different dropzones. My home DZ is Elsinore. We are having a boogie from October 4-5th called the Chick's Rock Boogie. I know that you are not a chick, but men are welcome to come play in the air with us, too. Do you think that you could come out for this boogie and do a tandem? You would have us cool skychicks on the load with you, and Southern California would be so beautiful for you to visit. I would help you to set it up if you would like to come.

If you cannot go on this weekend, please tell me if you decide to come out to Southern California some other time. We have several gorgeous, wonderful DZ's from which to choose from. I would love to meet you! Let me know. :)Always wishing you blue ones,
ROSA

Art...awesome!!! These are the kind of threads that really put a smile on my face.:)
Also, kudos to your tandem master who has the expertise to work with your disability and contribute to making the experience what it is for you.

I have never forgotten my own tandem master.

Blues my friend,
Chris

Amazing Pictures !

I'm elated that you did your second and are looking towards more in the future.

I hope you get hold of the Golden Knights, fulfilling your dream would be great but should only be the beginning of greater dreams.

Good Luck in all that you endeavour to do.
Lou