Swoopper

Glasses under a FULL Face hard Helm .. Which is best?

Glasses under a FULL Face hard Helm .. Which is best?

I wear prescription glasses and am going to buy my first full face hard helm in years (last one was a Factory Diver (1997) when I didn't have glasses).

I have seen pictures of the G2 and it looks like it has plenty of room but pictures can be deceiving. Also, I cant have the lens flipping up in freefall.

Any recommendations?

Buying one this morning 8).

The G2 works well with glasses. A friend of mine looked long and hard for a helmet that worked with glasses. I wear a G2 now also. I don't need my glasses to skydive but now that I can, I wear them.

Depending on weather, they also fog, both the glasses, and the full face lens. That's the main drawback of using a G2. Anti Fog products do work, but not always and you must be diligent about applying it.

Look into the G3 that's coming out soon. They are supposed to be better at fog prevention.
My grammar sometimes resembles that of magnetic refrigerator poetry... Ghetto

i have a FreezrMK2 and have worn normal prescription glasses and prescription sunglasses with no problems.

http://gallery.flyingchipmunk.com/My-Jumps/ParateC-FreeZR-Mk2/12374843_ZoaLg#884562180_yR5qj

i love it, except it isn't a freefly friendly helmet at all. you might be able to mod it but as is it will fly right off your head in a sit. the problem is there is nothing to tighten the back up like other helmets, fully tightened buckled up i can slip it right off my head with minimal effort on the ground.