freeflybella

Tim Hanrahan AKA...

...Hammer, Bodhi

This Vietnamese/Scottish/Texan cameraflyer was last seen (by me) at Skydive Crosskeys by way of Skydive San Marcos the summer of 2001 - from where he was whisked away to SoCal by his cutie/surfer/undergrad girlfriend - not to be seen or heard from again (by me).

If you know his whereabouts, please PM me.

No stalking/vendetta/collections involved - only a warm hello and a request for a photo of a guy who set himself on fire (on purpose).

Action expresses priority. - Mahatma Ghandi

dont know the guy ..but WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH HIM:S:S

Simple JT, his priorities changed. He is an unbelievable photographer, freefall and otherwise. A great teacher and mentor also. Just decided that at 5000 he would walk and he did.

Never look down on someone, unless they are going down on you.

Good for him! We all knew he was 'smitten' with his kitten when he took off. Are you in touch w/him? Would you give him my email address? I'd really like to get in touch.

I'm pretty sure that a few of our other videographers are still in contact with him. I will pass the word on when i see them.

I saw tim this saturday evening camera in hand taking pictures at allen flynn and kelli dukes wedding.He said that corporate america was treating him well, much better that 230lbs. tandem students.Hope that he will get the urge to jump again but when you walk out when your at the top of your game says something about the guy.5000 jumps in 9 years,wow!

I have WAY BIG respect for him! People who recognise balance and the need for it daily life and existence are inspirations in my little book.

But, for the love of .... whatever .... someone give me his contact info! ;)

Should I just call the dzed? Could it really be just that simple?
:)

If there was someone who earned the respect of other fellow skydivers, it was him. Talented as hell, as a photographer, instructor and all around good guy. He was one hell of a jumper, and fun to have around. B| Always willing to lend a hand.

a beer to him.. to him...you know how it goes....

[:/]

So far, one who has seen him 'lately' - one who saw him last weekend - a wrong email address - a helpful dz person who might be able to forward my email to him - and lots who just want to say how much they love the guy!

I beginning to think a Bigfoot might be easier to find.

It started as a casual search but now I'm on a mission!!!
:P

Hey Brains! Anything on your end?

[:/]

So far, one who has seen him 'lately' - one who saw him last weekend - a wrong email address - a helpful dz person who might be able to forward my email to him - and lots who just want to say how much they love the guy!

I beginning to think a Bigfoot might be easier to find.

It started as a casual search but now I'm on a mission!!!
:P

Hey Brains! Anything on your end?

Nope, i don't live in Austin. I only see these people on the weekends.

All, thank you for the kind word. I'm truly dumbfounded. The below info is not totally true. I've been in the process of starting my own cult, The Black Pajama Party. I currently have 10 members. They include me and my adopted 9 kids. We live in Amarillo Texas. Come join us if you like AK-47's and making booby traps. Or you may e-mail me at my undercover e-mail address. [email protected]
Thanks again for the kind word.

Come join us if you like AK-47's and making booby traps.

He said booby. :):)

Damn, if that isn't two Old timers posting to the same thread. Must have taken a lot to drag the rat out.:D