Skymonkey13

Got stopped by the Cops with 71 year old Mom

Last night i took my mom to a grocery store over in Roeland Park, Ks. It's a real small city right in the middle of the metropolitan area. They only have 3 or 4 cops. It was about 9 pm and as we left the store i seen this cop sitting back kinda hidden. Well i pulled out onto the main street and had to stop at a red light.I had all my neons on. This cop pulls right up behind me and hits the blue lights. I know he thought there was probably a bunch of young kids in the van and thought he might be able to find some drugs or alcohol. Anyway, i said SH*T we're getting pulled over mom. Mom says, "How do you know?" and i said because there's a cop right behind us with his lights on. So when the light turned green i drove across the street and stopped. This young cop walks up to my window and says "License and Ins. papers Sir". Then he realizes it's a 50 year man driving and he says "Is this your sons van?" i said no, its mine, he drives a VW. Then he say "Do you have anyone else in there with you?" and shines his flashlight in on my mom. Now mom is 71, and she is kinda crazy like me and she looks at the cop and says "I'm his date, were out cruising" This cop started laughing and handed me back my license and says "Have a good night Sir" and then when he started to walk away he turned back around and said "Make sure you have her home early". My mom got a big kick out of that.
And my son thinks i embarrass him :o
To get a better idea of why the cop probably thought it was kids, see attached pics.

"I'm his date, were out cruising"

Bwahahaha!

Awsome! In Wisconsin, that cop would probably get harrasment charges. Glad you kept your head and stayed cool.

Nice ride too! How many jumps did that set ya back? ;)
It's your life, live it!
RB#684 "Corcho", ASK#60, Muff#3520, NCB#398, NHDZ#4, C-33989, DG#1

The best part was after we got home, i was sitting on the porch with her and we were talking to the neighbor. And moms telling her what happened. Then all of a sudden mom says "I'm glad they didn't search me, cuz i was Packin"
And the Beer came out of my nose, i almost choked.
Now, do you see what i'm dealing with here?

Now i'm left with a quandry, do i put her in a home?, or do i take her cruising more often and use her as a bodyguard? Do they all get crazier, the older they get?;)

Do they all get crazier, the older they get?

Yes. No doubt. Dad has gotten wilder as he has aged....and he's nearing 81. Gotta love him!

Ciels-
Michele

God Bless him...
I hope mom makes it to at least that age. It seems like you really get to enjoy them more as they get older and crazier.:)

[
Now i'm left with a quandry, do i put her in a home?, or do i take her cruising more often and use her as a bodyguard? Do they all get crazier, the older they get?;)

Yes - the older they get the more "crazy" they get. When my mom turned 79, 3 other skydivers and I took her out for a quiet beer. Mistake. A band set up, my mom's party instincts took over, and by the time we dragged her out around 1am she had been pulling innocents out of their chairs to dance, hit on the 35 year old guys at the bar, drank everyone under the table - the crowd was cheering for her all night.

Next morning all the skydivers were moving slowly (one spent time that night talking to God on the porcelain phone) - mom is stting quietly having coffee and reading the paper - feeling quite fine!

2 years later and the people at that bar still wave to her when she stops by!

Treasure the parents who gave you the party gene!
A male pilot is a confused soul who talks about women when he's flying, and about flying when he's with a woman.

your a lucky man. and you know it. lol.

i would think twice about taking her on an airliner though. the tsa folks dont have much of a sense of humor. :P

I think twice before taking her to the store.:o but i love her to death, and me and my brothers have put her through Hell. (When we were younger of course), but still, she is the sharpest tack in the box. I have so many stories about my mom that are funny as Hell.. :)