100LL

jump total on neptune 3

so i got a chance to jump this weekend with a neptune3 that my instructor let me borrow....and wow i really like it a lot better than the analog altimeter. It was really easy to read and really easy to plan a good solid landing pattern.

My question is that if i were to buy one...either new or used...can you adjust the logbook feature on it to reflect your current jump number?

And yes i know this is a very noob question :P

NP I have had mine since they came out and have had no problems with it. Just make sure you charge yours before you go out to the DZ or you'll be charging it between every jump. One good overnight charge lasted me my longest weekend of 33 jumps. So enjoy your new toy when you get it. ;)

Blue SkiesBlack DeathFacebook
www.PLabsInc.com
www.SkydiveDeLand.com
www.FlyteSkool.ws

One good overnight charge lasted me my longest weekend of 33 jumps.

They should last a lot longer than that. I have used one for over 200 jumps without it needing to be charged. But that was a busy time. Even then, it should be able to go for a couple of weeks without needing to be charged every weekend.

My instructor said he really likes that you can charge it off of the same laptop that he uses to download his jump data.

I've got a lot of different things to decide on, so it looks like i will be searching through the Gear section a lot before i decide what to get once i have my A. Thanks!