freakyflygirl

LAST mouse story I promise!!!

This was just too funny to keep to myself, I thought yall might see the humor (or horror) in this...lol

Yesterday my daughter (she's 6) came home from school and the cat brought her a dead mouse. So she goes to wake up her dad and he apparantly wasn't in a hurry to wake up (He works 3rd shift). So she tells him to put out his hand, he did and SHE PUT THE MOUSE RIGHT INTO HIS HAND! :o:ph34r::o:ph34r::o:ph34r:!!!!!! He said it felt like a gummy worm or something like that and didn't think much of it and when he looked there was baby mouse dead in his hand!!!
I only think this is F@#$ING HILARIOUS because it wasn't me, but it was him so IT IS funny (sorry, but it was!!!)....that'll teach him not to wake up when she tells him to :P..lmao. You know how demanding those 6 year old girls can be...lol.

Hope yall are having a great, mouse-free week!!!!

Within a month I should be moving into my new Condo which I'm sure will not have near as many mice since it's not 10 feet from the corn/bean field that I have now!!! :)
B|

He's one of those country boys so he just got up and threw the mouse over the fence into the field. No drama, nothing...lol. He just kinda joked about it with me later. Me, I would have probably had a heart attack, no joke :P

Can you imagine actually having one of those in your hand?????????

Within a month I should be moving into my new Condo which I'm sure will not have near as many mice since it's not 10 feet from the corn/bean field that I have now!!! :)

Now, what about your poor cat? You may have to import mice to keep him happy... :P
So I try and I scream and I beg and I sigh
Just to prove I'm alive, and it's alright
'Cause tonight there's a way I'll make light of my treacherous life
Make light!

i got a better one, But it was a rat. I started smelling a dead animal in my shop at work. So I got to looking for it and found a dead rat.:S Well I do not get along with the production manager and this was on a weekend when nobody else was there. So what do I do? B|You got it. It went in his desk drawerB|B| I figured it would take him awhile to find it as he is a college educated idiot.:P But to my surprise he found it within only two hours after arriving at work. I think he had help. The maggots falling out the bottom of his desk.:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r: This was three weeks ago and his office still stinks:ph34r::ph34r:
Handguns are only used to fight your way to a good rifle

Dude, maggots AND a rat.....that is worse.

Found another one today....cat put one in my laundry basket of towels...it got washed and dried!!!!

For the record here, I don't live in some mouse infested house....lol. The farmer just picked the beans behind the house which seems to drive them in for a couple weeks!!!!!!!! GROSS!!!!

Have I mentioned that I CAN'T WAIT TO MOVE!!!!!!! I just talked to the girl I'm buying it from today, she says she has had ONE mouse in the last 8 years :D that's only cause her son brought one in....THANK GOD, this whole horror is almost behind me!!!!! :)