skybytch

"vibes" for jceman

Just talked to Jack. They were on the way back home, hardware removal went fine, he walked out of the surgery center. :)
He said the hardware is pretty heavy. I told him he'll be able to downsize now. ;)

Keep sending the love - once the meds wear off a bit he's probably gonna be hurtin'.

Send some for TLML too. She has to put up with him while he recovers. :P

He better be back to good health by Xmas... I want to jump with him and TLML again if I come to FL.

No problem, Phree. Should be able to get back in the air in 6-8 weeks.

Thanks for all the thoughts, prayers, vibes, etc. I'm going to get in bed now and bleed quietly into my bandages.

Faster horses, younger women, older whiskey, more money.

Why do they call it "Tourist Season" if we can't shoot them?

First night will hurt but after that it's all good! Getting my hardware out was the best thing ever. I had to argue with the doc to do it, but I told him I am very active and I could feel that shit in there grinding around so he finally agreed. It's so nice to be able to kneel in the plane for a gear check!B| I was a bit freaked out the first night because I could NOT walk out of surgery and was on crutches for a day and I was hoping it would be a cakewalk. But after the first day it got much easier much quicker!

Congrats on finally putting all that surgery shit behind ya! Milk it for what it's worth now, but feel better soon!:)

Fall in dove.