CanuckInUSA

Looking for positive INS vibes

Oh, puleaze. I'm convinced you're doing this for the Canadian passport. B|

Hell yeah! I wanna go to Cuba and travel in Europe without hassle! ;)

More {{{{{POSITIVE INS VIBES}}}}} for Steve cos I love Canadians (in the US or anywhere else)! Except for Newfies...there was one here in the research center today, and not only did he talk funny, he smelled kinda funny, too. :D

-P
__
"Scared of love, love and aeroplanes...falling out, I said takes no brains." -- Andy Partridge (XTC)

Vibes, eh.

Are we still on track with the "operation getting americans drunk on canadian beer so we can invade in the middle of the night" plan?

Seriously, good luck!

Marz

Invade with what? Our hockey sticks? ;)

Nope ! Us Canadians could invade the U.S with our only chopper....;)

Ah ! I forgot......... our chopper's broken. :D:D:D

;)

Yves.

How's this for a plan: You leave a nice big portrait photo of yourself at manifest. Each time a new tandem student comes in, manifest will show them the photo, then offer them the option of a free jump if they agree to marry you. It shouldn't take more than a few weeks to get an offer, and hopefully it will be from a girl!

As long as the offer comes from a female, I like this idea. ;)

Thanks for the vibes people. I just got home after a long 15 1/2 hour drive (I broke many speeding laws in the process) and I have a new TN-1 work visa (actually a I-94 card) which is good for another year. So look for me to be bugging y'all either here or at a DZ near you.

Try not to worry about the things you have no control over

Glad to hear it Steve-o. Now spend a lot of money here - we need more economic stimulus.

Hmmm - need American wife for Steve. They just opened a retirement community a few blocks away - I'm sure you could find a few lonely widows there.

Seriously, it's not like everyone else isn't doing it. My pathetic uncle is taking off for Russia this week to meet his mail-order bride (I don't even want to know how young she is). This might be funny if he hadn't done pretty much the same thing with a Korean girl about 20 years ago. I've got such a weird family :S Helps explain me, I guess :P
Trapped on the surface of a sphere. XKCD

Thanks for the vibes people. I just got home after a long 15 1/2 hour drive (I broke many speeding laws in the process) and I have a new TN-1 work visa (actually a I-94 card) which is good for another year. So look for me to be bugging y'all either here or at a DZ near you.

Considering that Montana doesn't have any speed laws with teeth (even during the day of the 55mph limit, the fine was only $5) and the rest of country's major highway speed limits are higher than the national limit in Canada, you may as well stay, keep hammering the "pedal on the right" and become a citizen. B| ;) You take those driving habits back north, and the Mounties will lock you up "right-quick-eh" ?! :P:D
So I try and I scream and I beg and I sigh
Just to prove I'm alive, and it's alright
'Cause tonight there's a way I'll make light of my treacherous life
Make light!

Ah, just do what AndyMan did and marry a nice girl with American citizenship.

That's what I did.
Prior to that, I did the TN shuffle every year. After 6 or 7 years and two jobs, the INS started to get a little suspicious that this was more than temporary.
Even with a valid and current TN, I got hassled every time I crossed the border.

Edit: PS: [[{{((<>))}}]]

(>o|-<

If you don't believe me, ask me.