NoRules

Pricing a Cypres 2

http://www.cypres-usa.com/usedcypres.asp

An interesting albeit flawed calculator. The original cost of the cypres should not affect the current value. I plugged $3000 for the original cost (assuming I was dumb enough to pay close to 3x retail). It came up with a value of $2,341.43 for the value of a 4 year old cypres. The original purchase price should not be a factor for current market value.
For the same reason I jump off a perfectly good diving board.

An interesting albeit flawed calculator. The original cost of the cypres should not affect the current value. I plugged $3000 for the original cost (assuming I was dumb enough to pay close to 3x retail). It came up with a value of $2,341.43 for the value of a 4 year old cypres. The original purchase price should not be a factor for current market value.

The idea is to enter the current value of a new CYPRES.
"It's amazing what you can learn while you're not talking." - Skydivesg

OK - that makes a lot more sense. Why didn't they label it "Enter the Current cost of a new Cypress?" Instead the directions say, "Change the above values to match your
CYPRES then press the 'Calculate!' button."
I know I am being picky, but as a software developer I get annoyed by crappy user interfaces.
For the same reason I jump off a perfectly good diving board.

Hi guys,

I'm looking to sell my rig and can't remember how to price the AAD. I remember there was some formula like $100 per year left or something like that..?

It's a Cypres 2, never fired. DOM: Oct '03

Thanks for your help!

What was the last service it's had (4 or 8 year) I would like a cypres 2 and the calculator puts it in my price range.