Darius11

Can't sleep

Me either, I have 3 page papers, just remembered about the third one! I will be up late tonight. If anyone wants to talk on IM (read: do it, I really don't want to write these papers) my screename is on my profile....
"Dancing Argentine Tango is like doing calculus with your feet."
-9 toes

I have an exam in COMM 320...Theories of Communication. Basically, its a Management/leadership/corporation structor/organization type class and how communication is facilitated by different theories implemented. Not a hard thing to learn, just a fuckload of information to have down forward and backwards. Just a lot of memorization.
--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."

Hey there, I totally understand exactly what you are talking about. These stupid things usually happen when we have much, too much on our minds. Because of my many transitions in my life at this time, there is much to think about, and when you are not doing your everyday routine, at night time when we should be sleeping the mind wanders and keeps us up at night. Believe me, I have been through this numerous times, and still live through this problem today. I think sometimes we just have to take an hour or two out of our regular routine day, and think about all those things that will creep up on us during the silent night.
I will try to do the same, but I know it is easier said then done. Sometimes I just wake Chopchop up for some sex..;)

sleep? hah! I poke sleep w/ a sharp stick! It looks like im gonna get a job and its from 10pm till 3am. then there is school, and the commute, but hey, its w/ UPS. Benifits out the hizziole! B|
So, im preparing to adjust my schedule! ;)
Goddam dirty hippies piss me off! ~GFD
"What do I get for closing your rig?" ~ me
"Anything you want." ~ female skydiver
Mohoso Rodriguez #865

UPS, eh?

"hmmmm...this package here is from PD..."*yoink*"

-or-

"my boss pissed me off and this one says fragile...Ooops I accidently threw it across the warehouse..."

:P:P

I've had a couple friend that worked for UPS a while back doing the loading/unloading thing in the middle of the night. They said that it was fairly common to fuck with fragile packages when their boss pissed them off. Thus, I use FedEx. They probably do the same thing, but I don't know about it.B|
--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."

thats basically what Ill be doing, and I dont doubt it. I get crap from OOPS (UPS) too, that look a bit, mangled. But really if ya seen how that crap that shit in there, you wouldnt be suprised.
Important=FedEx
who-gives-a-shit=UPS :o:P
Goddam dirty hippies piss me off! ~GFD
"What do I get for closing your rig?" ~ me
"Anything you want." ~ female skydiver
Mohoso Rodriguez #865