ypelchat

On which side of the road do you drive in your country?

In the next few years, I plan to travel abroad, and I thought it would be interesting to know which country uses left side, and right side. It would be nice if you could tell us the name of your country, and also if the cars sold in your country, have the steering wheel to the left or to the right (I've heard strange things about that :S)

Thanks!

;)

Yves.

normally right side, depending of the level of alcohol :P

Wow, we actually agree on something.:P

There's the right side, then there's the other one.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

In the next few years, I plan to travel abroad, and I thought it would be interesting to know which country uses left side, and right side. It would be nice if you could tell us the name of your country, and also if the cars sold in your country, have the steering wheel to the left or to the right (I've heard strange things about that :S)

Yves.

Does anyone know why the sides of the road a different in different countries? I was always told it was left in England because you could then defend yourself against other traffic with your right arm. Presumably the Romans built a lot of the roads in Europe, how come that's not the standard?

-Ben

The Bahamas are just backward though - drive on the left side of the road and the left lide of the car as well.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

(I've heard strange things about that [

what could be strange on that? drive left, drive right, never in the middle, even some never drunken folks told you, never drive drunken or too quick (always have an eye on cameras existing all over the world) and simply: enjoy your trip and drop some lines from the way around the world, let's participate on your ride...

Thanks!

;)

Yves.

dudeist skydiver # 3105