kai2k1

Is It Worth It??

My wife says I'm insane for working 2 weeks straight just to spend the OT on skydiving. I think she's nuts and when I finally get off student status I think it will be well worth it. What are your opinions? BTW Today is our 4th wedding anniversary.

There's no truer sense of flying than sky diving," Scott Cowan

My wife says I'm insane for working 2 weeks straight just to spend the OT on skydiving. I think she's nuts and when I finally get off student status I think it will be well worth it. What are your opinions? BTW Today is our 4th wedding anniversary.

If she worked a little overtime you could get done sooner.:D

never pull low......unless you are

Happy Anniversary :)
I think it's worth it because, like you, I have that new passion for skydiving. I understand the insanity! It's worth it, as long as it doesn't adversely affect your relationship. Does she skydive? If not, is she willing to try it?
"If the Bible has taught us nothing else, and it hasn't, it's that girls should stick to girl's sports such as hot oil wrestling and foxy boxing." - Homer Simpson

Happy anniversary.

and yes it is worth it. i have no savings and every penny i
can save is for skydiving. I was going to wait another week to do my 3rd jump i called to day and i'll do it this weekend.
i don't do any thing my life has become about skydiving i don't know if thats a good thing but i am happy.:D
I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." - Kurt Cobain

Why stop at OT?
I should just sign my pay cheque's over to my DZO, its just easier that way. :P

“- - Sumo is the greatest of sports. It has power, grace, speed and cluture. And most importantly, two fat bastards smacking the shit out of each other. ”

worth it, as long as it doesn't adversely affect your relationship.

Yer funny!;) Add me to the list of those who have had altitude induced divorces. It wasn't the money I spent.... it was the time. Oh - and the fact that I became a completely different person. He liked the mousy, doting wife I used to be. Apparently he didn't find confidence too attractive. Oh well!

Fall in dove.