WrongWay

Vibes for my mom

{{{{{{{{VIBES}}}}}}}}}}} Tons `o Southern California vibes and prayers headed your way.

Wishing you all strength and a speedy recovery for your mom!

All my best, gia

Raddest ho this side of Jersey #1 - rest in peace brother
Beth lost her cherry and I missed it
.... you want access to it, but you don't want to break it.

you know my vibes are with your mother. she will get through this time as will you. i will keep her in my thoughts and prayers until i hear the results:) you were bringing on the good vibes for me last week when i was upset, so you know im here to support you babe! call me and let me know how it all goes. we will miss you tonight at the meeting[:/]

Wishing your mom the best and sending all the positive energy and vibes in the whole wide world. I think I can manage that. B|
Kevin - Sonic Beef #5 - OrFun #28
"I never take myself too seriously, 'cuz everybody know fat birds don't fly." - FLC
Online communities: proof that people never mature much past high school.

B|B|B|Big Vibes and Prayers to your MomB|B|B|

Even though it's scary, remember to smile and relax and think good thoughts. It's amazing what a difference a positive attitude makes.

The docs were amazed at how quick my dad recovered after his quad bypass, but he was very calm and positive before the operation and after as well.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"You don't quit playing because you get old, you get old because you quit playing"

Hey everybody, just wanted to let ya know that she made it out of surgery okay, and is responding to basic commands. She's slowly regaining her speech (only lost it as a temporary thing after the surgery). Even though she's still in a bit of pain, we all feel that everything went as planned and she should make a full (but slow) recovery over the next few months. Thanks again to everybody who sent vibes, she loved it. Thanks again guys. B|

Wrong Way
D #27371 Mal Manera Rodriguez Cajun Chicken Ø Hellfish #451
The wiser wolf prevails.