hooked

I'm ready to build an Ark!

I think we're getting all the rain we were suppose to get this summer:(. Haven't you heard, it doesn't rain in Seattle:D! Yeah, right.

J

--------------------------------------
Sometimes we're just being Humans.....But we're always Human Beings.

97, bright, hot, and definitely not fall.

I know there will be people waiting to lynch me for this, but I wish we'd get some of that rain...especially a week from Wednesday evening, so I can listen to it as I lay in bed...hey, Jan, send some down this way!

Ciels-
Michele

~Do Angels keep the dreams we seek
While our hearts lie bleeding?~

Oh..............if only I could send some rain somewhere else. I guess I asked for it, when I said how is it where you are! But, let's not rub in too much, okay?:( Actually just thinking about sunny skies and warm temps helps (a little). I really don't mind the rain that much, but it hasn't stopped![:/]

Over 3 1/2" now, I'm getting the lumber ready!:D

Michele, I will try my best to send you some by Wednesday!

Jan

Clear, I mean absolutely no smog Haven't seen it this clear in a loooong time! Hot for October 99 at 2pm and I'm working! I'd rather be jumping.

I hate Mondays, cause it's so far away until Saturday when I can jump again.

Nick

Nick D

The key to Immortality is- first living a life worth remembering”

nichts much in the way of rain, but a fair drop in temperature, enough to get the fleeces with the Phase-Change-Material out.

Mike.

PS. This Ark... a good rudder to put it into the wind? Decent engines to get some air over the flight deck? Big enough to fly an Oter off? Plenty of landing area for those of us lacking a little in accuracy?

Any spare CVN's around? that way there's plenty of space for the animals to share with the pilots:ph34r:!

Taking the piss out of the FrenchAmericans since before it was fashionable.

Prenait la pisse hors du FrançaisCanadiens méridionaux puisqu'avant lui à la mode.

PS. This Ark... a good rudder to put it into the wind? Decent engines to get some air over the flight deck? Big enough to fly an Oter off? Plenty of landing area for those of us lacking a little in accuracy?

Any spare CVN's around? that way there's plenty of space for the animals to share with the pilots:ph34r:!

Of course!

J

I love the rain. I wish I had owned a decent camera back then, but one of my favourite memories is watching rain advance over lake Washington. Truly picturesque.
Kevin - Sonic Beef #5 - OrFun #28
"I never take myself too seriously, 'cuz everybody know fat birds don't fly." - FLC
Online communities: proof that people never mature much past high school.

Had the most perfect day yesterday for October in Northern Illinois.

Could be worse Hooked.....could be raining AND be stuck in the house with a mouse...lol ;)

B|

Nope......I wouldn't be in the house! LOL!

Jan

I'm with you.. I-5 Tacoma is a mess! :S It's weird because it is so warm out still. I am a New England girl!!! Where's the cold!!!

The bottoms of my jeans are soaked from a parking lot too. What boggles my mind is all of these WA drivers at dusk in a downpour without their headlights on!! It is a law in New England that headlights must be on when wipers are in use...come on WA!!! B|

I've often wondered why we don't have that law in effect! The dark, rainy days we have, I always turn on my headlights. Go figure, that's WA for ya!:S

I keep checking my rain gauge, and I'm going to have to empty it pretty soon because it's reading 4 1/2" already. It isn't cold outside, but who wants to go out and enjoy this day.

Jan

I think I saw a salmon swimming across my driveway....;)

Someone call Hawaii and tell em to turn off the Express from there to here already...sheesh

Jeanne

LOL!!!!! You are too funny. Let's pool together and start this Ark, Skygal3 asked if I needed help!:D

Jan

It's kinda funny though, because this is my first (uh-oh) "Seattle weather" moment. I have been here since early June (with a brief intermission in July) and I have yet to experience this! So as I was driving today I was just looking around saying to myself "Oh, so this is what everyone is talking about!":S:D