misskriss

I have a new mommy

and she's 29:S:S that would be 4 years younger than me. My Dad( who is very handsome and charming but obviously has lost his mind) went to Las Vegas and got married. Oh....he met her there.....he's been divorced from my mom since I was 13 and never remarried. Think she just likes old men...or old money.. ? :S:S

guess you two are gonna be hanging out now eh? Guess you don't need to worry about her giving you motherly advise either huh?;):D

Edited to add: your dad is the MAN!! Please tell him I said so.:D
"It's just skydiving..additional drama is not required"
Some people dream about flying, I live my dream
SKYMONKEY PUBLISHING

Girl, I'm right there with ya! My 'rents were married 29 years and then my dad met some woman online and got married in Vegas! Granted, she's not 29, but that would just double the pain![:/]

Big KatieB hug heading your way! Actually - you probably just need a drink!:P

Katie
Get your PMS glass necklace here

Hey love I for once am happy - I will have no second thoughts when I tell my mother in law to go and get me a six pack of Pilsner Urquell at the SevenEleven.

Does feel kinda odd that my mother in law will be younger than my wife though. Then again what do I care...a woman took everything I had already, only I was lucky enough to learn about it while I was still relatively young.
jraf

Me Jungleman! Me have large Babalui.
Muff #3275

A friend of the family go through this - almost exact same thing, except he met her in San Diego. She was younger then all his children.

Don't worry, they'll have the marriage anulled (sp?) within a few monthes. These never last...

Is your dad particularly affluent?

_Am
__

You put the fun in "funnel" - craichead.

My Father-in-law remarried when he was about 60. He said his new wife was about 30, but when we read the newspaper announcement it said 26. Try to be happy for your father. Even if it goes bad sooner or later, he will appreciate that you did that for him.

My $0.02.

Patrick
--
It's never too late to have a happy childhood.
Postal Rodriguez, Muff 3342

I did ask him today if he was out of his mind...He said he just might be..:S but if he's happy, what can I do. As far as him being affluent..... his family is...his parents are which he has a part of...and family business, etc... oh...and he was drunk when he married her..

DAMN STRAIGHT!!!!!!! Dad is havin a reeeeaaaal gooood time!!!!!!!!!!!! if she is 4 years younger than you, man, what are you going to say to her? what are you two going to talk about? what dad is kickin, and i don't really think that is what you really want to talk about! i bet he gets tired of her in a few months when he decides he just wants to watch some TV! or, maybe not!!!!!!!!!!!;););) far out!

"Some call it heavenly in it's brilliance,
others mean and rueful of the western dream"

[he was drunk when he married her..

I think that's a legal requirement in Nevada or else the marriage isn't legal.

You should get her up in the air for a tandem ASAP, your dad will appreciate it.

Your humble servant.....Professor Gravity !

I had a somewhat similar situation when my Grandfather in-law remarried. First off he remarried only a few weeks after Grandma's funeral. Second he married a girl only a year older than me! (I was only 20!) A good 50+ year age difference!:o

Before you ask...he happens to be one of the top neurosurgeons in the world...but really...she doesn't care about the $. :S

Oh yeah, he also happened to revise his will soon after the vows leaving her everything![:/]

BettyAnn

Getting married? Check out my website!

My Pa married a younger woman too. When he was 71, he fell for a spry 61 year old. They have been blissfull for 7 years. I can't believe he fell for a gal only 32 years older than me...

-Hixxx
death,as men call him, ends what they call men
-but beauty is more now than dying’s when

If it lasts, then that's kick ass on his part! That's my life long dream right there...;)

Ok, joking aside.

Maybe it is a real thing, if not, then he's a big boy, he'll make it right. If you need a hug or someone to listen, you know how to find me.
--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."